Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Try turning it off and on, or disconnecting the battery for a bit?
I agree. Disconnect your battery and see if that is a fix. I had a screen go bad on my Explorer at 29k miles. Hopefully it just needs to be reset.

OP
OP

hudsonbronco

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge p-up
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree. Disconnect your battery and see if that is a fix. I had a screen go bad on my Explorer at 29k miles. Hopefully it just needs to be reset.
How long should I Wait, I have done about 5 min so far

Sponsored
OP
OP

hudsonbronco

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge p-up
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Should be good with that. If it doesn't come back up you'll probably need to have warranty claim. I'll check if there is a fuse for the dash display you could check as well
Thanks, fuse looked good to me

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On my Jeep, if you hold down the two big buttons below the display for about five to ten seconds, it resets and the screen powers up. It’s the volume dial on the left and tuner dial on the right. I just press down and hold. Not sure if that helps, I don’t have a bronco yet to even know if there’s something similar.

Sponsored

SASProbie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Windup Toy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I seem to have more success leaving the battery unplugged for 30 minutes than 5. So many computers with very little power draw, seems to take a while for all the power to dissipate compared to years past. Unlike the old days of large capacitors being needed for faster startups (Storing power between on/off cycles).

Let's hope it is some kind of a connection or software glitch. Still a decent chance it is needing to be replaced or even have the dealership reset it.

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I seem to have more success leaving the battery unplugged for 30 minutes than 5. So many computers with very little power draw, seems to take a while for all the power to dissipate compared to years past. Unlike the old days of large capacitors being needed for faster startups (Storing power between on/off cycles).

Let's hope it is some kind of a connection or software glitch. Still a decent chance it is needing to be replaced or even have the dealership reset it.
In the computer world they hold the power button to dissipate the residual energy. I'm sure holding the start button while the battery is disconnected could net the same outcome I think.

OP
OP

hudsonbronco

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge p-up
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In the computer world they hold the power button to dissipate the residual energy. I'm sure holding the start button while the battery is disconnected could net the same outcome I think.
Sorry did not work