First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had FORD accessories installed at the Ford dealership when my Bronco came in. The invoice for parts and labor installation was submitted to Ford for Fordpass points. Three weeks later, no points showing up in my account. So I call FordPass customer service. Points were not accepted because the parts were made by non-Ford companies like, “Tuffy.”

So, even though the parts are sold in a Ford accessories catalog and installed by a Ford dealership, it does not qualify for points. Between parts and installation, I probably spent 2K. Just thought you might want to know so you don’t get out of joint if it happens to you.
Sponsored

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the fuck. :confused: what counts in the Ford catalog then?
Edit so ford points will only work with Ford performance parts? Or is that not a Ford part? :rolleyes:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had FORD accessories installed at the Ford dealership when my Bronco came in. The invoice for parts and labor installation was submitted to Ford for Fordpass points. Three weeks later, no points showing up in my account. So I call FordPass customer service. Points were not accepted because the parts were made by non-Ford companies like, “Tuffy.”

So, even though the parts are sold in a Ford accessories catalog and installed by a Ford dealership, it does not qualify for points. Between parts and installation, I probably spent 2K. Just thought you might want to know so you don’t get out of joint if it happens to you.
I got Pass point for my Rear Cargo Enclosure and the Safari Bar. Might just depend on the service deparment

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You should get credit for any service or repair that includes both:
  • a valid Ford part number
  • and labor (on the same line)
Even tires (which despite being made by Michelin, Goodyear, etc. still have a Ford part#)
Sponsored

Last edited: