Sponsored

No Longer A Virgin (Ordered a Bronco)!!!

Bronco Fresh

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After months lurking in the forum and a handful of posts, stalking Ford's B&P almost daily, and contacting my dealer a few times a month, I've ordered my Bronco. The journey to making a decision was a long and convoluted one.
At first, I was all about the Base w/ 2.3 no Sas because it was the most cost-effective way to get into a new Bronco. Then, I went to a BD because I "needed" the signature lights. I mulled the OBX for a minute because it was the lowest trim to offer a high package (I also "needed" the 12" screen) but couldn't stomach Navy Pier or the Mocha interior color scheme (make Black Onyx an option across all levels Ford!!). Also, its got a rep for being the mall cruiser Bronco. FINALLY, I settled on a BL with the 2.7 (no Sas, I'm going lift with 37's) because I figured, If I'm going to make a payment, it might as well be for something I'm going to enjoy.

Im looking forward to following the build process and finally (Fricken Finally) putting a Bronco in my driveway. 🤞

Ford Bronco No Longer A Virgin (Ordered a Bronco)!!! Broco BL order
Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha I started that way and was going to get a standard BD. Ended up going for Wildtrak. Seeing the Sasquatch, signature lights, and 12” inch screen in person sealed it for me.

OP
OP
Bronco Fresh

Bronco Fresh

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha I started that way and was going to get a standard BD. Ended up going for Wildtrak. Seeing the Sasquatch, signature lights, and 12” inch screen in person sealed it for me.
I knew I cound' t be the only one! Congrats to you sir 🤘
Sponsored