First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread should be locked or the OP edited, Chapman Ford is giving out false information, or at the very least misinterpreting info. Ford is still scheduling HT, Lux, and Sas.

This thread is at the top of the front page and the information in the OP from Chapman is inaccurate.
This^.
Look at the Chapman thread. A lot of complaints on how they screwed up their customers PP because they didn’t enter COVP correctly. Not sure they are reading directions well
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few suggestions I would make is dropping the modular bumper, optional wheel on BL and switching to a high package instead of LUX. The optional wheel is balanced out for the model year so that could completely hang a build if nothing else. Modular bumper is still a problem and again, if you're not a WT, consider just taking the capable option.

If these aren't items you're willing to compromise on to possibly get scheduled sooner then it may be a longer wait. Depending on how Ford handles PP for stuff not built this year, it may be worth while to just change some options rather than prolonging the torture of waiting. It comes down to if they can't get the parts in sufficient quantity, it isn't going to get built any time soon regardless of time stamp. It sound harsh but until Ford decides to come out and tell everyone they're dropping some of these options like they initially did with MIC, it's going to just continue this cycle of scheduling roulette.

We'll see what happens Tuesday.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never mind, I was just informed the OP's information is true. Dealers with a lot of "offending" orders got the word yesterday. Saw the details but not going to disclose due to confidentiality concerns but can say it is unfortunately correct. Sorry about previous speculation, just got the intel.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We don’t know that since we don’t know how many are in the Order Banks. I would assume they are part of the 85% mix in the order banks.
I asked the same question the other day. Fly by Nite answered that, in September, the 2 door was at 19% constraint against 28% Orders

Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Never mind, I was just informed the OP's information is true. Dealers with a lot of "offending" orders got the word yesterday. Saw the details but not going to disclose due to confidentiality concerns but can say it is unfortunately correct. Sorry about previous speculation, just got the intel.
Does it only affect those waiting to be scheduled or all orders that haven't been built yet, including those with already schedule built date?

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for posting your information backing up my OP. If you don’t mind I’m going to add this to my OP.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t understand why anybody would be so desperate to simply “order” a bronco that they’d drop anything that they actually want from their order just to jump through some sort of invisible hoop in hopes that almighty Ford will actually be able to build it. Either order what you want and be happy waiting OR (and this would be what I’d suggest) just buy the closest thing to what you want off a lot and have it now. If you’re so desperate to order it that you’re willing to compromise the perfect build then why not just make that compromise today and buy one.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it only affect those waiting to be scheduled or all orders that haven't been built yet, including those with already schedule built date?
I hate to answer this because I've only been privy to a portion but it looks like if you aren't scheduled or in process this will impact all orders after a certain date.

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

very little of what Ashlie said is correct and she should be ashamed that she sent that out and is freaking out the entire community.
Actually, this is getting confirmed by others so it’s Ford that should be ashamed.

jonb347

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots haha
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Actually, this is getting confirmed by others so it’s Ford that should be ashamed.
if thats what you choose to believe then have at it. the real plan will be public Monday

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you have a VIN and scheduled for a build, then you are fine. It is the vehicles with no VIN and have not been scheduled that are impacted.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is what I saw in another group on Facebook.
Ford Bronco No more 2023MY scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX (reported by dealership) C5D22005-CDCB-4645-AEC5-F2570743CF06
So if this is how it will go down then it’s one of two situations.

-Ashlie misinterpreted the information
-She altered, or was instructed to alter, the information to benefit their dealer
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.