350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My take on all this is that whether you agree or not, Chapman has interpreted Ford‘s presentation to mean that Ford will prioritize and build orders that don’t specify SAS, Lux, and hard tops and most orders that have them will be pushed further out and, very likely, not be built in ‘23. Based on Ashlie’s other response, they are standing by that interpretation. Because order holders at Chapman are likely cost conscious, losing price protection is a concern so their advice is to drop those constraints within the next week or, if you choose to stay the course, roll the dice and put your money on Ford and Ford‘s supply chain to come through for you. Best of luck to you.

Apparently Ford is also considering options for 2 door tops, but like this thread has proven, it’s best to wait until official word from Ford next week before assuming anything.

From what Rangarkon and others have posted about price protection in other threads it seems that a private offer from Ford may reduce the possibility for dealer hijinx? If true, and Ford‘s offer is a fair one, it may be worth it to me to get off the merry go round and take what I can get. Of course, everyone has to do what’s best for their situation. Peace be with you.
If customers are going to make those sacrifices then they might as well cancel their order and buy from dealers lots now. There are low specs like those for very little if any ADM at all they can purchase now and not wait.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So, does that mean Ford is not making any Heritage models for MY23?
Sure would like the answer to this one...updated my order (from 21) to Heritage in Nov, this would be a bummer.
I don't think Ford will kill off the Heritage, the only constraint we have is the Sasquatch package. We're based on the BB trim, mid package is standard and no selection to go any higher plus we don't have a mic top (mod top yes but that's not been mentioned, yet!).

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford will provide a $2500 voucher if you change your order to BL, BD, or OBX, drop lux, Sasquatch, and MIC. So what if the order holder has a two door ordered? Can’t drop the MIC on that. Why after all this time Ford couldn’t have worked out a soft top option for the two door in order to get customers their orders is beyond me.
They don’t even have to. BestTop already sells one. Just make it an option

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If customers are going to make those sacrifices then they might as well cancel their order and buy from dealers lots now. There are low specs like those for very little if any ADM at all they can purchase now and not wait.
Well, I’m sure that’s true but for those with orders at Chapman, Granger, etc. the goal is/was to not only not pay ADM or MSRP but to get the best price possible and still get what we wanted. Unfortunately, that seems less likely each week through no fault of our own other than believing that Ford and their suppliers could deliver. What silly rabbits we are.

SBdirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Shenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 2005
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think Ford will kill off the Heritage, the only constraint we have is the Sasquatch package. We're based on the BB trim, mid package is standard and no selection to go any higher plus we don't have a mic top (mod top yes but that's not been mentioned, yet!).
I really don't want to give up my Sasquatch. Anyone know if Ford is producing standard (not dumbed down) Heritage for the dealers?

Sponsored

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have seen information from another source that is reliable (still nothing from @Ford Motor Company) stating similar information. So I'm starting to believe that this may be true. I think some of the Ford Reps leaked information to some dealers early. I don't have all the information but once I do I will do a video and post it on 6g.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Explain again the. Because this is what I understood from the post earlier.

This is what was explained to me

What matters is not the percentage but the percentage compared to the order mix. So if an item is 4% constrained, but only 2% of the order mix… the It is effectively not constrained at all… there is enough for everyone who ordered one.

The hard top is an 85% order mix. So if the constraint is 68%, then a lot of hard top
orders are getting ignored (17% of the order mix). The soft top has a 15% order mix and a 38% constraint. Which means there is enough soft tops for everyone who orders them even though it is “more” of a constraint.

So if two door is 17% constrained and 28% mix, using what I was told above 9% would be ignored?

F2F551C4-3BC7-4582-8D3E-6A7B594458EF.png
Let's look at the 2 door.... Capacity is now at 17%. We don't know what the Order Bank is today, but it was 28% back in Sept 21, so lets use that for this example.
Lets say there are 100,000 remaining orders. 28% of them are 2 doors, = 28,000.
Ford has the capacity to build 17% of the total (100,000), which would be 17,000 2 doors.
17,000 out of the 28,000= 17.000/28,000= 0.607, or just under 61%.
Therefore Ford says they can presently build just under 61% of the 2 door orders.

With the Sas package, it's 40% of the 50%, so they can build 80% of them.

If you want a 2 door with Sas, well, maybe you multiply the 61% (2 door) by the 80% (Sas) for a total of 48.8% possibility, but I can't guarantee it works out that way in Ford's reality....

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have seen information from another source that is reliable (still nothing from @Ford Motor Company) stating similar information. So I'm starting to believe that this may be true. I think some of the Ford Reps leaked information to some dealers early. I don't have all the information but once I do I will do a video and post it on 6g.
Thanks Tim! We need reliable information and you have been doing a great job in doing that for us.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly.. I’m not sure why anyone would waste their time letting their dealer order a stripped down neutered version of a Bronco then whine about waiting 2 years for it when you can buy one at MSRP before they close tonight. Either do that or pony up a little mark up for a cool one and be done with it but none of this is worth the whining and hoop-jumping

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Getting a 23 TRX with Granger. 77.5k out the door. If you can squeeze 10k more I'd definitely recommend Granger. Please skip chapman
Granger is easiest transaction ever done and I got cars from koons, Granger, chapman, Mark of Louisiana and Dan Cummins. Granger has a good deal now but if you want absolutely cheapest get base. You'll miss on 360 cameras but you are getting 6.2 hellcat supercharged 110k guys get

https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/11-...ant-no-deposit-required-granger-motors.13813/
Man I wish hahaha need something in my price range though. Next truck will be a raptor or trx

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is weird since per video made by Mitchell Watt’s from Town and Country Ford. The hard tops are at a 60% constraint. Which is probably the best they’ve ever been at (60 out of 100 built with hard top). It’s kind of odd for him as a dealer to put out a video saying get your hard tops now and then your dealer emails you and tells you take the hard top off or you could get pushed to MY24.
The one thing that Mitchell kept ignoring was the the MIC top, Sasquatch and Lux availability was all still less that the order percentages that Ford has on hand. Sure they have 60% availability (at the moment). But 86% of the orders have the MIC top selected.

Something has to give. Either Ford has to come up with more tops or demand has to drop.

It seems that everyone who was willing to voluntarily switch to a soft top already has. So Ford has to come up with incentives to keep the production line delivering customer orders. Otherwise they’ll be a bunch of mid package softie big bends getting delivered for dealer stock.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love your videos!! When you make this future video, I'd appreciate it if you could address people in my situation. On Tuesday my build was selected as one of the specialty builds (BL with opt. wheels). So I have a VIN and supposed build week (Feb. 27). Are we safe from this newest ridiculousness or will we be let down by Ford again? Thanks

modshiva

Everglades
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

The one thing that Mitchell kept ignoring was the the MIC top, Sasquatch and Lux availability was all still less that the order percentages that Ford has on hand. Sure they have 60% availability (at the moment). But 86% of the orders have the MIC top selected.

Something has to give. Either Ford has to come up with more tops or demand has to drop.

It seems that everyone who was willing to voluntarily switch to a soft top already has. So Ford has to come up with incentives to keep the production line delivering customer orders. Otherwise they’ll be a bunch of mid package softie big bends getting delivered for dealer stock.
Seems as though he took that video he posted about the constraints down from YouTube cause I could have sworn I watch it just yesterday or the day before, but it no longer posted to their page. Wonder the stuff behind this post is the reason they took it down.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I really don't want to give up my Sasquatch. Anyone know if Ford is producing standard (not dumbed down) Heritage for the dealers?
No Heritage's have been produced yet, this past week there was talk of Heritage scheduling but mine didn't and I didn't hear about anyone else. If you're asking if dealers will get standard Heritage's then technically it's no since it was only open to reservation holders but you know some dealers probably hijacked some of the unanswered reservations that were supposed to be cancelled and converted them. All the Limited's go straight to dealers.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On livestream from Ford Fairlane Raptor raffle the hosts did mention dealers would be getting Bronco news on Friday the 13th of all days.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.