North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2023 Model Year Changeover is happening soon. Due to shifts in 2022MY production schedule, the previously communicated date of August 15th for the 2023 MYCO and order bank opening has been adjusted to September 12th. In order to continue prioritizing early order holders, we will not be taking new retail orders when the 2023 order bank opens. Prospective customers may still be able to purchase a Bronco from dealer stock orders, which we anticipate will be available in limited quantities on lower demand trims and options. We will continue to monitor the order bank status throughout the process and will provide an update on the retail order bank opening in Q4.

All remaining unscheduled 2022MY orders will be converted to 2023MY and will require verification via the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP). Unconverted reservations will be required to be converted to orders and will also require verification.

Everyone with an outstanding order that was BEFORE bronco COVP, needs to make damn sure to get with their dealer contact person and make sure they get all of your information needed to them well before Nov. 14th, otherwise you will be SOL. If you've decided to not take delivery of an order, have the decency to tell your dealer to cancel your order. AFAIK, they won't be able to roll it into a free "stock" unit if you don't COVP before Nov. 14. It sounds like Ford is trying to tighten things up to help cut down on abandoned units and dead reservations.

My dealer said.....
Thank you @flip, for those that don't know, @flip is one of our resident Ford Dealers (no, not the salesperson).

@flip any word on the Mod Top, is development complete and will it be widely available for MY23?
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you @flip, for those that don't know, @flip is one of our resident Ford Dealers (no, not the salesperson).

@flip any word on the Mod Top, is development complete and will it be widely available for MY23?
Have not heard squat on the MOD top. I didn't put the entire bulletin in my post but it looks like the order guide will be put out on 8/29 and dealers will get "playbook" info. on 9/7. Non-retail order bank and COVP begins on 9/12 and scheduling for '23 will start at the end of Sept. COVP is closed after 11/14. The dates could change but since we're this close, I'd say they're accurate.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have not heard squat on the MOD top. I didn't put the entire bulletin in my post but it looks like the order guide will be put out on 8/29 and dealers will get "playbook" info. on 9/7. Non-retail order bank and COVP begins on 9/12 and scheduling for '23 will start at the end of Sept. COVP is closed after 11/14. The dates could change but since we're this close, I'd say they're accurate.
Also looks like fords heritage edition states orders open to all customers next year regardless of reservation status so my guess is after that Nov COVP close theyā€™ll have a better idea when regular retail banks open. Heritage has the mod top so may be exclusive like the plaid and white interiors Iā€™d imagine

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the COVP the dealer will enter your order number, name, address, etc. They will also need to upload a copy of your driver's license AND signed buyers order clearly showing customer name, order number and eligible order date. I don't believe this has to have out the door pricing but this may be a good time to get them on record on if they are going to do MSRP, MSRP + or some other combo. All of this then gets uploaded to Ford. You will need to provide the license and sign the order otherwise the order isn't going to move forward.

Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you change options on your order during the COVP process?

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm guessing that this really should not affect those who want to place new orders too much. Prior orders should be at the front of the line anyway. So if they get all those orders updated and squared away and then open to new orders in November or December it should be fine.

I was not expecting to get my order until June at the earliest (and, honestly, I figured it could be June 2024 given what I'm ordering). Works for me, plan was to drive my truck for 8 years, it's a 2015. If I get the Bronco in mid-2024, I'd be around 200k miles on my F150...

benhwilmoth

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC-90
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No way Ford does that, that would exacerbate the ADM issue.
almost as if they donā€™t really care about it but put out a face-saving quote so you wouldnā€™t be mad at corporate

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2023 Model Year Changeover is happening soon. Due to shifts in 2022MY production schedule, the previously communicated date of August 15th for the 2023 MYCO and order bank opening has been adjusted to September 12th. In order to continue prioritizing early order holders, we will not be taking new retail orders when the 2023 order bank opens. Prospective customers may still be able to purchase a Bronco from dealer stock orders, which we anticipate will be available in limited quantities on lower demand trims and options. We will continue to monitor the order bank status throughout the process and will provide an update on the retail order bank opening in Q4.

All remaining unscheduled 2022MY orders will be converted to 2023MY and will require verification via the Customer Order Verification Program (COVP). Unconverted reservations will be required to be converted to orders and will also require verification.

Everyone with an outstanding order that was BEFORE bronco COVP, needs to make damn sure to get with their dealer contact person and make sure they get all of your information needed to them well before Nov. 14th, otherwise you will be SOL. If you've decided to not take delivery of an order, have the decency to tell your dealer to cancel your order. AFAIK, they won't be able to roll it into a free "stock" unit if you don't COVP before Nov. 14. It sounds like Ford is trying to tighten things up to help cut down on abandoned units and dead reservations.

My dealer said.....
This tracks with other reports. Good news for people waiting. Bad news for flippers.

Sponsored

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right there with ya, except I also donā€™t want cheap parts to break and to sit at a dealer for a month or more waiting on parts for a repair that shouldnā€™t have been necessary on a new vehicle. I hope they place quality over quantity in getting folks their broncos as well.
Lol thatā€™s exactly where Iā€™m at with my bronco. It was put together on a Friday I think šŸ˜‚

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is no way Ford can fill the orders they took from 21-22 and have them all done by October Plan on moving to 23 till they get all the 21 orders done. MAP is only capable of making 160k vehicles per year and at the rate the Broncos and Rangers are rolling off the line they aren't even close the max production.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My response to the underlined below is:

Here is my $10500. Give me my pack of Stallions bay bay.

Sponsored