Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This needed a new thread for everyone to notice! Multiple people on here and Facebook that work at ford places have said this! Name of “ford store owner” colored over for their privacy in case it matters since it wasn’t posted here.

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. 62F30FAD-1701-4A40-8906-A2109FFE3922

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. 74FBF9E6-D596-4417-9BFF-6AC61C2DE59D

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. C8511086-E34E-4B3E-B486-BDCC84FCFD36
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Still so many questions and still so little answers. Though I guess we’ll find out sometime in the next 6 weeks or so what this means.

For those unaware the Customer Order Verification Process (aka: COVP) is the same thing Ford is doing for the Maverick order holders. These guys can tell you all about it.

OP
OP
illverado

illverado

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
700whp stick shift 2000 silverado 2011 caprice ppv
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting. Still so many questions and still so little answers. Though I guess we’ll find out sometime in the next 6 weeks or so what this means.

For those unaware the Customer Order Verification Process (aka: COVP) is the same thing Ford is doing for the Maverick order holders. These guys can tell you all about it.
how long did they do this for MY2022 ordering? I remember reading stuff like this when I was wanting to place an order but I wasn’t in a position to do so (LMAO I THOUGHT IT MIGHT GET BUILT SAME YEAR)

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

There's a dealer here offering it on Bronco's. They want a $1000 non-refundable deposit. Maybe that's a good thing. BUT if people having to convert and go through the COVP process have to pay more down payment... ouch.

From what this dealer* has said.... $1000 non refundable deposit. Have to fill out either a credit application or the form saying they'll pay cash (but the credit app is NOT run till actual delivery), and more forms of ID or something.

* drink

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This needed a new thread for everyone to notice! Multiple people on here and Facebook that work at ford places have said this! Name of “ford store owner” colored over for their privacy in case it matters since it wasn’t posted here.

Ford Bronco NO New Bronco Retail Orders When 2023 Order Bank Opens 9/12. Dealer Stock and Converted Previous Orders Only. C8511086-E34E-4B3E-B486-BDCC84FCFD36

The Ford rep I spoke with on the phone today, read to me the email posted above. I believe it’s legit.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how long did they do this for MY2022 ordering? I remember reading stuff like this when I was wanting to place an order but I wasn’t in a position to do so (LMAO I THOUGHT IT MIGHT GET BUILT SAME YEAR)
I’m not sure truthfully, but I know if you order wasn’t part of COVP you had almost no chance of getting your Maverick this year.

Basically it works like this:
  1. You submit an order. When you submit an order you provide a copy of your driver’s license.
  2. If your name/address matches the name/address on the order, the dealer can submit the order for COVP verification.
  3. If approved, Ford assigns that order a priority code less than 10. Priority codes less than 10 can only be assigned my Ford themselves. (Lower the number the higher the priority.)
  4. COVP orders are given priority over non-COVP retail orders.
There is a requirement in the COVP program than dealers must sell a certain percentage of COVP orders to customers who placed the original orders (I think its 70%). If they do not, dealers can lose allocation. So to ensure customers are serious about ordering a Maverick, many dealers are requiring non-refundable deposits to anyone who places a COVP order, and many are requiring the customer passes a credit check so they can actually purchase the vehicle when it arrives.

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’m confused by this wordage. My MY22 order is unscheduled-clean, so does that mean it will get built maybe in 2022?

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m confused by this wordage. My MY22 order is unscheduled-clean, so does that mean it will get built maybe in 2022?
It means it MAY get built as a 2022.

“Clean” means there is nothing to prevent your Bronco from getting scheduled. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you will get scheduled, it just means that there is nothing to stop it from getting scheduled.

The status people don’t want to see is “Balance Out”, which means based on the currently expected part inventory and production schedules, your order will not be built as a 2022 and your dealer will have to re-place your order as a 2023.

Note that you can flip back and forth between Clean and Balance Out depending on how the production schedule changes and component availability.

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
let us see the ordering guide for MY23!

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There's a dealer here offering it on Bronco's. They want a $1000 non-refundable deposit. Maybe that's a good thing. BUT if people having to convert and go through the COVP process have to pay more down payment... ouch.

From what this dealer* has said.... $1000 non refundable deposit. Have to fill out either a credit application or the form saying they'll pay cash (but the credit app is NOT run till actual delivery), and more forms of ID or something.

* drink
I’d not trust them or feel comfortable filling out a credit app months before an unknown delivery in case they ran it so I take a hit then they run it again at delivery, and should have the option to finance through my own means whether credit union, trade in and cash etc. but I don’t have an issue with $1k down payment
Sponsored