RR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yep can confirm. Just got a call from my dealer knowing I had money to put down on a new order. Told me he will follow up but looks like I won’t be able to order one through him anytime soon.
I got a call from a local dealer (not one I have an order through) and they said they had no confirmation that order banks will not be opening on Aug 15 with no new retail orders anytime soon, and wanted to know if I still was planning to place an order. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Either she was playing dumb and just wanted my order or well....I don't really know.
Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has done me in. I canceled my Grangetober order about two months ago with plans to order from another dealer and no be so far back in line. Now I cant order another one. Fk you @Ford Motor Company! You screwed me by taking away Granger's allocation, now you screwed me again by not allowing me to order from a different dealer. Un f'n believable!

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has done me in. I canceled my Grangetober order about two months ago with plans to order from another dealer and no be so far back in line. Now I cant order another one. Fk you @Ford Motor Company! You screwed me by taking away Granger's allocation, now you screwed me again by not allowing me to order from a different dealer. Un f'n believable!
Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise. I’ve been excited since before unveiling, but also seeing the engine, brake, tie rod, fuel pump, windshield, child lock issues and cars dying on the highway in traffic I’m not so sure the ones being produced are even safe or ready. Certainly don’t want the engine to fail on the highway with my family and leave us stranded. I am still hoping to order also but would rather wait until they figure out some quality control.

slappybabs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got a call from a local dealer (not one I have an order through) and they said they had no confirmation that order banks will not be opening on Aug 15 with no new retail orders anytime soon, and wanted to know if I still was planning to place an order. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Either she was playing dumb and just wanted my order or well....I don't really know.
sounds like she might just be out of the loop but I can tell you my dealer was adamant that I will not be able to place a new 23 order until the older orders are squared away first. Sucks but I get it.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer is stating that this applies to the US only. As far as they know, Canadian order banks open up around October 15th for everyone (new retail orders included).

Any other Canadians out there heard anything? From their dealer or Ford Canada.
Only that I'm hoghly likely getting pushed to 2023, the hard top was the quoted reason. I only ordered 7 months ago so expected. I probed for more details regarding reorder timeline and nothing so far

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember going to the dealership the day the order banks opened in October to do my “reorder”. I spoke with my dealer yesterday and they have me on the schedule to come in and sign anything for the next reorder. So to prepare for that I did soul searching on YouTube. Lol.

From listening to Johnny’s car care sounds like it’s best to make sure the dealership keeps your current 22 into the system and not delete the order. Then add the 23 order. Anyone else doing that? Any other tips for planning on the reorder to make sure you actually have a shot at 23? I would guess being the first to submit order on the day the order banks open might help.

Ellager Eened

Outer Banks
First Name
RR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sounds like she might just be out of the loop but I can tell you my dealer was adamant that I will not be able to place a new 23 order until the older orders are squared away first. Sucks but I get it.
That is what I was thinking as well. I'm willing to wait as there are plenty of orders that need to be finished. I just want to get mine in 😊

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know if there is any truth to this story? It was posted yesterday afternoon. No new orders at all for 2023?

2023 Ford Bronco Retail Orders Will Not Open Up To New Customers
-Edition-Hot-Pepper-July-2022-Exterior-003-520x245.jpg

Only carryover reservation and order holders will be able to order a 2023 model.
What’s been announced so far is that converted orders will be allowed 9/12 and scheduled prior to taking new retail orders which is expected to take place in q4 so November December possibly. No mention of not taking new orders at all, just that they are prioritizing the older orders which they should and requiring older orders to go through the COVP verification process to eliminate multi orders and flippers

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What’s been announced so far is that converted orders will be allowed 9/12 and scheduled prior to taking new retail orders which is expected to take place in q4 so November December possibly. No mention of not taking new orders at all, just that they are prioritizing the older orders which they should and requiring older orders to go through the COVP verification process to eliminate multi orders and flippers
I read that, but this new article was posted in Ford Authority yesterday and says no new orders at all for 2023.

Sponsored

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe it’s a blessing in disguise. I’ve been excited since before unveiling, but also seeing the engine, brake, tie rod, fuel pump, windshield, child lock issues and cars dying on the highway in traffic I’m not so sure the ones being produced are even safe or ready. Certainly don’t want the engine to fail on the highway with my family and leave us stranded. I am still hoping to order also but would rather wait until they figure out some quality control.
I'm right there with you, the list of concerns does seem to keep growing. I'm still waiting to see the Modtop but I don't hold a lot of hope of its availability or quality.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oof, yeah you definitely should not have cancelled your order. I’d love to help you out with my extra October 1st 12:00am order through Granger but that would go against Zach’s COVP so I don’t think I could even offer that.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is only a delay in opening up new orders. That's it. If you really read what they wrote, they aren't promising anything else. Allocations and constraints will still determine when your Bronco is built. Extending the retail order moratorium a couple of months on new orders only marginally reduces the number of low-optioned BB/ Base, OBX 4 door walk-ins that would have been built out of order because of fewer constraints, shipped to dealers with unused allocation (what has been happening already). So, a lot of words to only say they will delay new retail order banks 60-90 more days... anything else is subterfuge or wishful interpretation of that subterfuge.
Sponsored