First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand the Build and Price is having it's issues . . . but when I now do a build I get no price in the summary for LUX (and possibly other?) Package . . . HELP?
Sponsored

OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LUX is now free! I saw the same thing. Just a glitch.
My math tells me it is still in the bottom line and just not registering in the detail ... but even that seems a little ā€˜offā€™ ... and now I see the dual roof adds twice - but I donā€™t think it is in the grand total - just want an Fn idea what this is going to cost over the next three years!!

Sponsored

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I understand the Build and Price is having it's issues . . . but when I now do a build I get no price in the summary for LUX (and possibly other?) Package . . . HELP?
Just look at the MSRP before and after adding LUX. You'll see the MSRP go up by the cost of the package. More "rockstar" effort by the B&P coders.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My math tells me it is still in the bottom line and just not registering in the detail ... but even that seems a little ā€˜offā€™ ... and now I see the dual roof adds twice - but I donā€™t think it is in the grand total - just want an Fn idea what this is going to cost over the next three years!!
The order banks will be the final word on pricing and packages. Just have your options ready to go over at order with the dealer and they will get you the actual price. Itā€™s usually very close, but I have seen differences in the past on availability of combinations and pricing.

OP
OP
linbackr99

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just look at the MSRP before and after adding LUX. You'll see the MSRP go up by the cost of the package. More "rockstar" effort by the B&P coders.
Ahh - good thinking. THANK YOU!

KH_59

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The order banks will be the final word on pricing and packages. Just have your options ready to go over at order with the dealer and they will get you the actual price. Itā€™s usually very close, but I have seen differences in the past on availability of combinations and pricing.
I'll be checking closely for the ability to get a rear locker for $495 on the Base. That's the one difference I hope is there.......

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So who is programming the order banks, asking for a friend?

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you gotta ask....

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My faith in Ford getting this right before the order banks open is fading fast. ?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My faith in Ford getting this right before the order banks open is fading fast. ?
Who knows, but I have not had anything change once I ordered in the past (I have ā€œcustom orderedā€ 3 or 4 Fordā€™s in the past). I have had the online configuration change from the online explanations. Or what package combos were available.
Sponsored