Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's been lists of option prices, those haven't changed, just manually add what you want with what's allowed per trim and you'll be ok.
Yes they have changed - transmissions, for example. They are also inaccurate, as in the confusion about the top situation.
Sponsored

deckape

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mercury cougar/ 2004 ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they have changed - transmissions, for example. They are also inaccurate, as in the confusion about the top situation.
No worries... I'm certain when finished, it will all benefit the consumer:cautious:

As a guy who has never owned another brand of vehicle beside Ford, nor has my extended Family, I find all of this really comfortable.... Rockstars indeed.

F'n idiots. I don't want to complain, lest I incur the wrath of the apologist's that feel the need to to defend a multi-billion dollar company which can't seem to find their ass with both hands and a road map.

Carry on.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I may be wrong but I'm talking the lists and posts we as a site have listed. B&P is calculating whatever wrong still but you can still figure out your price based on what you know is correct. Now the person on the street that's not on here asking questions is the one out of luck until Ford decides to get it right.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may be wrong but I'm talking the lists and posts we as a site have listed. B&P is calculating whatever wrong still but you can still figure out your price based on what you know is correct. Now the person on the street that's not on here asking questions is the one out of luck until Ford decides to get it right.
I don't have a lot of confidence that the prices are all correct, though. That's my point.
Sponsored