Sponsored

No price protection for post-March 19 MIC Bronco Orders ?

DanDan

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Base
Watch my22 onward MSRP going up by a lot because Ford has to make up for lost revenue and the cluster fuck they are in. Everyone that ordered after March 19th and not getting something in 2021 is going to be hit with an ugly markup...that's why Ford keeps mentioning March 19 in so many places in the 2 pages update
Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I disagree with this.
I have a post Mar 2021 reservation and order with order number and code 19 from my dealer.
I also bet if it was for a soft top 2.3 BB Mid, I'd have a real chance of getting a 2021 model delivered.

I think it sucks that they have my deposit for a 2021 and Ford has my order, but may get screwed on price increase because they can't deliver.
Ford doesn't give a sh*t about you unless you were an earlier keyboard mashing reservationist to feed their PR and marketing. Even on the call today, Ford mainly only acknowledged and mentioned things they are doing for earlier reservationists. If you want a Ford product these days, you will be sitting behind a boatload of flipp'n keyboard reservationists. That unfortunately is the new Ford M.O. While Ford crows about all their reservations (for vehicles they are having trouble delivering).

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you ordered after March 19th, you never had an order for a 2021 Bronco. That was the deadline to get a 2021.
That was never the deadline to get a 2021. That was the deadline for the 1st round of scheduling, that's it. Ford has been actively soliciting for 2021 orders all year long.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's what I see the problem is. There has been a question as to what happens with the 21 orders once we switch to 22. If I recall correctly the answer was that the system doesn't automatically convert you to a 22 and that you have to actually reorder through your dealer.

So once you reorder, how does track whether you had originally ordered before March 19th or after?

Frankly, with Ford and all their software gurus, I'm pretty sure that when we all have to reorder our 22s everything goes out the window. Hell I'll be surprised if our original reservation date even sticks.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think we are confusing RSVP with Order. Your order is tied to your RSVP. Your RSVP needed to be prior to 19March.

RSVP = $100 deposit
Order = Your Bronco being built

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just pinged my dealership on pricing agreement in place for my 21 order that will become a 22 unless I make a change to soft top. see what the outcome is and if its status quo.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think we are confusing RSVP with Order. Your order is tied to your RSVP. Your RSVP needed to be prior to 19March.

RSVP = $100 deposit
Order = Your Bronco being built

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just pinged my dealership on pricing agreement in place for my 21 order that will become a 22 unless I make a change to soft top. see what the outcome is and if its status quo.
FYI, since I have a great dealer, I got a response that they will continue to honor our price agreement for current MY21 orders that get moved to MY22.
Sponsored