First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Like many, I had been waiting in anxious anticipation to have my Bronco delivered. December 2021 walk-in order, so I honestly did not expect to get my rig this year. I took delivery on October 5th. So as of today, I am almost 3 weeks and 1,100 miles in. 4 Door Sasquatch Big Bend soft top. The only options i really wanted was mid-package, 2.7L, aux switches and Squatch which is why I went with the BB.

After lurking on this forum for over a year, I've come to realize that ALL of us have been exposed to delivery quality concerns; a few of us actually personally exposed to quality issues at delivery, and the vast majority of us exposed to such issues through these forums.

I wanted to report my delivery experience and initial 1,000 mile quality impressions.
  • Paint - No Problems
  • Windshield - No Problems
  • Soft Top - No Problems (I actually love it!)
  • Electronics / Sync / 4WD systems / Brakes / etc. - No Problems
  • Oil / Fluid levels - No Problems
  • Tire balance / vibrations - No Problems
  • Loose connections / driveshaft bolts / fusebox / battery / etc. - No Problems
  • Door Aligmnemt / Tailgate Alignment / Body Gaps / Bumper Alignment / Window Operation - No Problems
  • Belt Pulleys / Harness near Drive Shaft - No Problems
  • Dealer Experience - No Problems (Clonginger Ford of Salisbury NC honored MSRP on order price and had price protection already built into the closing documents.)
I'm sure there is more I could add, but so far everything has been perfect from a delivery quality point of view. I get it, the interior materials could be better and will be prone to scratches, but so far mine is just fine.

Here are a couple photos, one shortly after delivery and the others in its natural habitat:

Ford Bronco No Problems / Issues For My Bronco! 1666635299875

Ford Bronco No Problems / Issues For My Bronco! 1666635362522

Ford Bronco No Problems / Issues For My Bronco! 1666635409100

Ford Bronco No Problems / Issues For My Bronco! 1666635453928
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks great. I can't say mine has been perfect, but overall it has been solid. Her'es to a positive post and write up!!!!

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It looks great. I can't say mine has been perfect, but overall it has been solid. Her'es to a positive post and write up!!!!
I've had my Base model since December with the V6 and hardtop and have a little over 10,000 miles on it. I haven't had any problems has been great! Still smile when I get in it to drive!

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had my Base model since December with the V6 and hardtop and have a little over 10,000 miles on it. I haven't had any problems has been great! Still smile when I get in it to drive!
I was a July 5th 21 delivery. 19k miles. 19MPG long term general use average (Badlands 2.7L 33" BFGs). I have been off road about once a month, including dunes and rocks at Drummond Island, MI along with towed several small trailers and our Sea Doos. I still love it every time I drive it, look at it or think about it!
Total problems-
- MIC 1.0 Replaced (it wasn't bad, but 2.0 is slightly better)
- Window "switch" went out of adjustment beyond what the factory "reset" could adjust.

I will note something else I really like, I have done 3 oil changes (including 3 "5 tire" rotations) so far, myself. If there is any oil use, it is completely undetectable using my "eyecrometer".

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like many, I had been waiting in anxious anticipation to have my Bronco delivered. December 2021 walk-in order, so I honestly did not expect to get my rig this year. I took delivery on October 5th. So as of today, I am almost 3 weeks and 1,100 miles in. 4 Door Sasquatch Big Bend soft top. The only options i really wanted was mid-package, 2.7L, aux switches and Squatch which is why I went with the BB.

After lurking on this forum for over a year, I've come to realize that ALL of us have been exposed to delivery quality concerns; a few of us actually personally exposed to quality issues at delivery, and the vast majority of us exposed to such issues through these forums.

I wanted to report my delivery experience and initial 1,000 mile quality impressions.
  • Paint - No Problems
  • Windshield - No Problems
  • Soft Top - No Problems (I actually love it!)
  • Electronics / Sync / 4WD systems / Brakes / etc. - No Problems
  • Oil / Fluid levels - No Problems
  • Tire balance / vibrations - No Problems
  • Loose connections / driveshaft bolts / fusebox / battery / etc. - No Problems
  • Door Aligmnemt / Tailgate Alignment / Body Gaps / Bumper Alignment / Window Operation - No Problems
  • Belt Pulleys / Harness near Drive Shaft - No Problems
  • Dealer Experience - No Problems (Clonginger Ford of Salisbury NC honored MSRP on order price and had price protection already built into the closing documents.)
I'm sure there is more I could add, but so far everything has been perfect from a delivery quality point of view. I get it, the interior materials could be better and will be prone to scratches, but so far mine is just fine.

Here are a couple photos, one shortly after delivery and the others in its natural habitat:

Look, if you're not gonna come here, and complain.. what are ya doing here ??!! ;)

So glad it all came together for you, my experience so far has been the same
(I'm only starting on my first whole week of ownership). (MIC top is off !!)

I think the vast majority of Bronco owners would agree, and it is typically the folks who've had issues that are posting them here, and elsewhere. it's a good way to let off some steam.

Sponsored

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am glad to hear your enjoying your Bronco. Have had mine for over a year and 15,000+ miles. Have had my share of issues like most with a 2021. None of them couldn’t be fixed quickly. I have a GREAT dealer that takes good care of me. I love every time I get in it to this day.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am glad to hear your enjoying your Bronco. Have had mine for over a year and 15,000+ miles. Have had my share of issues like most with a 2021. None of them couldn’t be fixed quickly. I have a GREAT dealer that takes good care of me. I love every time I get in it to this day.
So glad that you love your Bronco, Jeffrey!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

5k now for me, and other than a loose sensor at delivery....all is well!

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only issue with my 22 base is the headlights will come on out of nowhere, the headlight “switch” needs a few movements to be “woken up” and turn them off. This is a known issue and was supposed to be resolved this month, according to what I’ve been told. I’ll find out when I get my first oil change.
Other than that? She’s been great 👍
Sponsored