Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow... that bums me out for you.

I do know my dealer is a pretty decent size and they sell a lot of vehicles. They told me they had decent allocations when I ordered.
to be fair I only switched to the soft top at the end of last year so I am very hopeful for this next round. Allocations shouldn't be a problem for the dealer I ordered from- one of the biggest in Orlando.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have this conspiracy theory brewing in my head that ford builds some none res orders immediately to give the casual buyers an opportunity. Like perhaps each dealer has two different queues they don’t even know about: walk ins and early reservations.

ooo.. or maybe the developers of the algorithm don’t know the difference between a stack and a queue, or they screwed up the order by clause, or maybe there’s a roulette wheel

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I know I may get a bit of hate, and I totally understand. The only reason I'm posting is because my dealer called just a few minutes ago.

"Good news! Looks like you have a build week of 3/7 and I do have a VIN as well."

I wasn't expecting to hear that, considering there hasn't been scheduling anytime recently. I looked for any other March build dates and I'm not seeing anything. Am I missing something?

The build is a 4Dr Badlands, SAS, 2.7, Soft top, High package, modular bumper, and the towing package for those who may be interested.
Congrats to you and sorry for the year and a half guys waiting.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have this conspiracy theory brewing in my head that ford builds some none res orders immediately to give the casual buyers an opportunity. Like perhaps each dealer has two different queues they don’t even know about: walk ins and early reservations.

ooo.. or maybe the developers of the algorithm don’t know the difference between a stack and a queue, or they screwed up the order by clause, or maybe there’s a roulette wheel
Let me give you some more fodder. May 2021 I reserved and ordered a BB. Oct 23, 2021 I updated my order to a BD, with a handful of constraints. 5 days later my BD gets pulled for scheduling.

But here's the thing, the dealer didn't update my order, they put the BD in as a new order. My sales guy retired in Dec, and the new guy called me last week to confirm which of my two orders I wanted.

There's no way my BD with 3 constraints should have been pulled before my original BB with 2 constraints, let alone those who reserved earlier than I with same/similar builds.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford picking what bronco order to build.

Ford Bronco No Res 11/24/21 Order.. Dealer called, scheduled with VIN.. In March 1641856663619
Sponsored