Sponsored

No Roadster Door Inserts or Doughnut Doors at SEMA 2021 ?

ROSSG

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Charger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've really enjoyed seeing all the SEMA builds, There's lots of options if your into Lights, Bumpers or Wheels and other than Advanced Fiberglass Concepts putting out their hood and Fenders there weren't many if any options for Exterior body Modifications, especially the much desired Roadster door inserts or the Doughnut Doors teased in their pre-production picture's and video's. I also noticed that there weren't any aftermarket grille options, I would have thought that SEMA would have been the place for these to debut. Thoughts ?
Sponsored

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've really enjoyed seeing all the SEMA builds, There's lots of options if your into Lights, Bumpers or Wheels and other than Advanced Fiberglass Concepts putting out their hood and Fenders there weren't many if any options for Exterior body Modifications, especially the much desired Roadster door inserts or the Doughnut Doors teased in their pre-production picture's and video's. I also noticed that there weren't any aftermarket grille options, I would have thought that SEMA would have been the place for these to debut. Thoughts ?
i think there wasn’t enough time to prototype a lot of these accessories. I talked with a few that didn’t get a bronco to build in time, myself included.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s a disappointment for me as well, especially since we saw a set on the build last year. I don’t even get that much of the year when I can use them, but they look so good. Hopefully someone will be doing them.