Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like you need a tire upgrade as bad as it do. That's what's holding me back the most right now.

I love the "I'll buy a new one when I wear this one out" statement. Couldn't agree more.

We can agree to disagree on the shackles though. It takes a special tool to take my shackles off, it's a bit of a pain. They don't swing with the rubber isolators so they're always on. Even when I mount my winch I'll leave them on.

Screenshot_20220705-223651_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220705-224606_Gallery.jpg
Dude I know we had a little moment earlier in post but I have to tell you these pics are BADASS!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Genuine question, why would you want an electric Bronco over ice?
I love tech and really think an all electric bronco would be awesome! Imagine never having get gas! How sweet would that be. I would definitely be on board 100%

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, I have the same vehicle as you for the same reasons.

It always baffles me why people who buy a vehicle to play on rocks look down on those who want the same capable vehicle for real-world usage.

I expect the disconnect will come in handy for heavily rutted paths & back roads, narrow or uneven ditches, and the occasional log in the path.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep realized it soon as sent send haha
That's' usually when I realize I have been a little more angry/combative/short in an email.
Hit send, go back and read it and think "Maybe I should have phrased that a little bit better.".

Sponsored
OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's' usually when I realize I have been a little more angry/combative/short in an email.
Hit send, go back and read it and think "Maybe I should have phrased that a little bit better.".
It’s funny because I’m my career I’m in a leadership role for a large organization. I reread emails 3 or 4 times before sending. On public Bronco forum I turn into a child who phrases sentences etc like an angry 12 year old.

Go figure

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP, I have the same vehicle as you for the same reasons.

It always baffles me why people who buy a vehicle to play on rocks look down on those who want the same capable vehicle for real-world usage.

I expect the disconnect will come in handy for heavily rutted paths & back roads, narrow or uneven ditches, and the occasional log in the path.
Bud my guess is a lot of people on here who scream and yell about how they climb mountain size boulders NEVER actually do.

Dirt roads, gravel, sand, grass, etc is simply more fun. You better believe if I’m cruising under 20mph I’ll use the Sta Disconnect when off road

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s funny because I’m my career I’m in a leadership role for a large organization. I reread emails 3 or 4 times before sending. On public Bronco forum I turn into a child who phrases sentences etc like an angry 12 year old.

Go figure
Same. Amazing how we devolve into blood-thirsty savages at times on the internet if we get a burr in our saddle.
Anyway, My BL has seen and will see more trails and rocks. It's why I bought it, and at the end of the day, you do you.
It's your ride, your money. It's not our place to judge or have you justify your reasoning. I see how and why you got to the point you are, as having MGV and high pkg forced people into the BL trim (me included).
I love the SBD feature, having always had to lie on the dirt to disconnect them in the past, lie back down in the dirt with an even dirtier undercarriage to reapply the links. (JKS Quick Discos for the win, by the way, people. Loved them on my TJ). However, that alone did not justify the cost jump for me. It was the ability to equip the High pkg (I just had to have the larger screen and all that) in conjunction with the SBD, etc.
Gotta admit, the lockers, SBD, TTA, and even one-pedal have all been used more than once.

I have a buddy who has a few-years-old Jeep JL 4 dr. He doesn't even drive it if there is a chance of showers in the forecast. It's garage kept, pristine. His wheel paint is shinier than my Bronco's exterior paint, as an example.
I do give him some good natured ribbing about it, with the subliminal undertone of trying to convince him to get it off-pavement at some point. Sometimes he sees mine all covered in mud and trail dust and I can see the "want to go" in his eyes. He's even talked about getting another Jeep, like an older CJ, YJ or the like, to take off road.

I mean, it's not for me, but plenty of people buy them, keep them showroom-nice, and the extent of off-road they will ever see is if there is a gravel patch in a parking lot somewhere under repair. It's their prerogative. Their ride, their funds, their business.
I think most of us fall in between the pavement-only rides and the "bounce it off of a tree so you can climb that 4' ledge" rides.
And even in that in-between there is a giant scale of comparison and degree of use.

I can see why the one guy thought you might be fishing for an argument, as there is no shortage of people who will post something up, knowing it to be controversial. It's a shame we have to think that as a default on social media/forums, but it's just the nature of society these days it seems to be a bit jaded and skeptical on the front end.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm off-road a lot but have zero interest in rock crawling. Mad respect for anyone who does though.

I chose the Badlands Sasquatch for a few reasons...looks, capability, washout interior, 360 camera view & lux package. I'm an ultra runner in Colorado and spend a lot of time running mountain trails. I love the modularity of the Bronco...taking the top off as well as the doors. The Bronco is a lifestyle vehicle for me and it allows me to enjoy the outdoors way more than my previous vehicle. Previously, my adventures were limited based on my previous vehicle. not being as capable off-road. Not anymore. :) I"m also in the mountains doing a lot of fishing...I have a blast getting to the remote areas here in Colorado and I have a blast running trails and fishing in those areas. Win/Win.

I don't judge anyone for their reasons for purchasing a vehicle. Get what you want for the reasons you want...and enjoy! Never let someone steal your joy. -peace-

broncoarr.jpeg

broncodozer.jpeg

broncomount.jpeg

broncorocks.jpeg

broncoswing.jpeg

280667634_10228208196978828_3402694116349933353_n.jpeg

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. Amazing how we devolve into blood-thirsty savages at times on the internet if we get a burr in our saddle.
Anyway, My BL has seen and will see more trails and rocks. It's why I bought it, and at the end of the day, you do you.
It's your ride, your money. It's not our place to judge or have you justify your reasoning. I see how and why you got to the point you are, as having MGV and high pkg forced people into the BL trim (me included).
I love the SBD feature, having always had to lie on the dirt to disconnect them in the past, lie back down in the dirt with an even dirtier undercarriage to reapply the links. (JKS Quick Discos for the win, by the way, people. Loved them on my TJ). However, that alone did not justify the cost jump for me. It was the ability to equip the High pkg (I just had to have the larger screen and all that) in conjunction with the SBD, etc.
Gotta admit, the lockers, SBD, TTA, and even one-pedal have all been used more than once.

I have a buddy who has a few-years-old Jeep JL 4 dr. He doesn't even drive it if there is a chance of showers in the forecast. It's garage kept, pristine. His wheel paint is shinier than my Bronco's exterior paint, as an example.
I do give him some good natured ribbing about it, with the subliminal undertone of trying to convince him to get it off-pavement at some point. Sometimes he sees mine all covered in mud and trail dust and I can see the "want to go" in his eyes. He's even talked about getting another Jeep, like an older CJ, YJ or the like, to take off road.

I mean, it's not for me, but plenty of people buy them, keep them showroom-nice, and the extent of off-road they will ever see is if there is a gravel patch in a parking lot somewhere under repair. It's their prerogative. Their ride, their funds, their business.
I think most of us fall in between the pavement-only rides and the "bounce it off of a tree so you can climb that 4' ledge" rides.
And even in that in-between there is a giant scale of comparison and degree of use.

I can see why the one guy thought you might be fishing for an argument, as there is no shortage of people who will post something up, knowing it to be controversial. It's a shame we have to think that as a default on social media/forums, but it's just the nature of society these days it seems to be a bit jaded and skeptical on the front end.
Yeah I can see why he thought it. I went back edited my sharp response and even complimented his photos. All in all no matter what way we all use them I’m excited this community is growing. Now if ford would open floodgates and pump them out!

Sponsored
OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm off-road a lot but have zero interest in rock crawling. Mad respect for anyone who does though.

I chose the Badlands Sasquatch for a few reasons...looks, capability, washout interior, 360 camera view & lux package. I'm an ultra runner in Colorado and spend a lot of time running mountain trails. I love the modularity of the Bronco...taking the top off as well as the doors. The Bronco is a lifestyle vehicle for me and it allows me to enjoy the outdoors way more than my previous vehicle. Previously, my adventures were limited based on my previous vehicle. not being as capable off-road. Not anymore. :) I"m also in the mountains doing a lot of fishing...I have a blast getting to the remote areas here in Colorado and I have a blast running trails and fishing in those areas. Win/Win.

I don't judge anyone for their reasons for purchasing a vehicle. Get what you want for the reasons you want...and enjoy! Never let someone steal your joy. -peace-

broncoarr.jpeg

broncodozer.jpeg

broncomount.jpeg

broncorocks.jpeg

broncoswing.jpeg

280667634_10228208196978828_3402694116349933353_n.jpeg
Badass pics man! I love it!

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The off-road park where I will play in mine has rocks (not too crazy though), logs, tight turns and the two door BL is practically purpose built for it. Definitely NOT staying off the rocks! The only thing fun about mud is keeping track of who owes who the most beers for winch pull outs and taking bets on which puddle is actually going to swallow your whole front end - LOL.

The kind of rock crawling the requires spotters and nearly tips over your rig is something else. Definitely _ I will avoid that stuff.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rocks are the best thing to run into on a trail, they do a fantastic job of discouraging other vehicles. I am in a Bronco just so I can go back to my childhood camping spots, there are always a few rocks on the trail. I did spend some money as I don't want to kill my bronco to soon. Also the Sierra Nevadas are most rocks so kind of hard to avoid in my part of the country.

PXL_20220626_200728794.jpg

OP
OP
SavSqch

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Rocks are the best thing to run into on a trail, they do a fantastic job of discouraging other vehicles. I am in a Bronco just so I can go back to my childhood camping spots, there are always a few rocks on the trail. I did spend some money as I don't want to kill my bronco to soon. Also the Sierra Nevadas are most rocks so kind of hard to avoid in my part of the country.

PXL_20220626_200728794.jpg
Wow that is gorgeous!

kccougar

Badlands
First Name
kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Badlands Sasquatch, Z4, Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sorry you'll miss out on a lot of fun.
Sponsored