Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think @flip said his dealership is having to use (4) of their allocations on stock/soft-top builds because Ford wasn't able to build any of the customer reservations as ordered.

So 4 customers who were supposed to get MY21s will now be pushed to 22 because of stock units at their dealership so far. Not sure if that's what you meant by "I have also not seen a dealer get an allocation that was not a mannequin or a cancelled order."

I built our "stock" units in WBDO last week, apparently Ford didn't like my options and loaded 4 of their own 2-BB, Mid, 2.3, Auto, 4d, soft top, cloth, Cactus Grey and 2-Base, Std int., 2.3, Auto, 4d, soft top, cloth, Carb. Grey. About as spartan of builds you could put together.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I swear I am going to order a second MY22 when the order banks open up with my open res then see which one comes in first lol

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AFAIK there's no bulk scheduling and VIN dumps this week, but there will be some notices for new builds being scheduled and existing builds being pulled forward. Can't say for certain how many.
2 Doors maybe ??

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Such a cluster….

Dual Top order (MOD) - Ford says no, order MIC (Ford points for you….whatever)
Order MIC - Ford cannot build - Ford says get soft top

So now its a gamble, do you switch from MIC to soft top by the 16th or wait two weeks when Ford offers more points to switch AND guarantees pricing (IOU) for a hardtop later. Those that switch now are screwed. Seeing the production I don’t want either.

62A19320-7A2D-4B31-B5AF-8BEA17CCDE98.jpeg
Here. We. Go.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I built our "stock" units in WBDO last week, apparently Ford didn't like my options and loaded 4 of their own 2-BB, Mid, 2.3, Auto, 4d, soft top, cloth, Cactus Grey and 2-Base, Std int., 2.3, Auto, 4d, soft top, cloth, Carb. Grey. About as spartan of builds you could put together.
Were any of the rejected orders badlands? Perhaps with 1 or 2 off deadly sins not MIC?

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were any of the rejected orders badlands? Perhaps with 1 or 2 off deadly sins not MIC?
Two were BLs with 2.3, auto, soft, 4d, MGV, high. No tow, SAS or Lux. Might mean high package could be in short supply, 33s or maybe sta-bar disco. Felt there was a very slim chance of these getting built but it does show there may be more semi-sin options in shorter supply. Would rather see customer orders pulled but if they don't have parts then this is the only other thing they can do to keep the line full.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Two were BLs with 2.3, auto, soft, 4d, MGV, high. No tow, SAS or Lux. Might mean high package could be in short supply, 33s or maybe sta-bar disco. Felt there was a very slim chance of these getting built but it does show there may be more semi-sin options in shorter supply. Would rather see customer orders pulled but if they don't have parts then this is the only other thing they can do to keep the line full.
The BL front bumper is on the latest short commodity list as an issue.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sr? Jr? or both?

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks much for the info! You’ve made me both very sad(I have high, squatch, 2.7)and happy for just sheer info… I keep going back and forth with switching to BD w/o high but I’m gonna hold out just a bit longer. Willing to compromise a bit but not completely

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would seem everything in short supply... hopefully after last week and next week shut down, things will start churning...

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The BL front bumper is on the latest short commodity list as an issue.
Is the BL front bumper different than any trim's HD modular front bumper?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With MIC tops being the primary culprit in bronco production issues…..not sure how many serviceable tops they are producing, but for the sake of argument, let’s say roughly 200 per day, or 1,500 per week.

We can also safely assume that thousands of bronco orders have been changed by customers removing supposed constrained items like; Lux, Sas, 2.7L, Tow, etc., in order to increase their build chances.

And we know that thousands of late timestamps with fairly stark builds have been moved ahead in scheduling, further reducing constrained commodity demand. Additionally, dealer stock Broncos are being scheduled, for the most part, without the above constrained items, thus, further reducing the demand for the constrained items listed above.

My questions are:

1. With the dramatic reduction of loaded Broncos due to MIC availability and significant reduction in demand for constrained assets, how can there possibly be commodity constraints on any item other than MIC tops?

2. If Webasto were cranking out 4,000 MIC tops per week, how bad would the shortfall of Sas, Lux, 2.7, etc., be currently?

3. Hasn’t the fact that Webasto being viewed as the biggest problem, saved Ford from numerous other shortage exposures, and other bottlenecks that would have been more prominent without Webasto as the fall guy?

Long story short (I know…too late), if it wasn’t the MIC tops, it would have been all those other constraints, and we would still be in the same boat wondering whether day 1 timestamps would get a MY21 or 22, but Ford would have had egg on their face from multiple sources.
Sponsored