First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was testing a Hetz 4” speaker with a 300hz bass blocker in the right front, and I noticed half the sound dropped in the cabin. Sure enough, no sound from the rear pods or subwoofer. EQ didn’t change anything. Did I blow the OEM Amp?

I still have sound in the kick panel and fronts.

Shut off the car a few times and now is back, then goes out after 5-10mins

Must be a short.
Sponsored

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was testing a Hetz 4” speaker with a 300hz bass blocker in the right front, and I noticed half the sound dropped in the cabin. Sure enough, no sound from the rear pods or subwoofer. EQ didn’t change anything. Did I blow the OEM Amp?

Shut off the car a few times now it’s back, uhh.
That happened to me once. I think turning off the audio or restarting the car or something fixed it for me. I thought I had blown the back speakers.

OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been waiting for this issue to present itself again to figure out what speakers to start ripping out. The source of all back audio cutting out, finally revealed itself today. It’s CarPlay. My OEM sub and rear speaker cut out and I can’t make any adjustments if I start playing with my phone during CarPlay. So far I think it’s happened opening the Amazon and Twitter app. Anyone else notice this?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Shut off the car a few times and now is back, then goes out after 5-10mins

Must be a short.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

Tiko433

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same issue with a 21 Badlands . It was CarPaly no mods at all. I can’t talk about fixing it , traded it

Sponsored
OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the same issue with a 21 Badlands . It was CarPaly no mods at all. I can’t talk about fixing it , traded it
Did you get another Bronco? I don’t think I’m going to trade in or sell the vehicle for this one issue. I waited 2yrs for it. It works if I keep my crummy paws off my phone while driving. Lol

I have 2023 badlands B&O

Last edited:
OP
OP
WheresMyCar

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.
I sent you that info. I don’t think I’m ready to sell my vehicle, just for this one issue, but yes it’s annoying and wonder if there is a fix.
Btw, I did update my speakers, but didn’t touch the sub, amp, or kickpanel speakers. I have the B&O.
Sponsored