First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The good news there is they said that the 2.3L was the engine to get. All the power you needed. 2.7L is overkill.
Well, it’s overkill because it’ll blow the transmission!
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Im a little surprised by that number as well, but its what TFL just said on their latest video on the acceleration of the Bronco. They were stressing those numbers quite a bit.
Better to reference Ford's technical data for weight instead of a youtube reviewer (Bronco tech spec attached).

Ford Bronco No such thing as a dumb question. 1625140362602

Ford Bronco No such thing as a dumb question. 1625140385241

Attachments

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does MGV have lumbar? Do 2 door back seats have the slight recline feature?

Sponsored
OP
OP
mynameismyles657

mynameismyles657

Badlands
First Name
Myles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this is a good question and not clearly defined. So is it true that the sasquatch package has zero armor? Seems odd too add lockers and 35s but no armor. I'm really curious how much ford armor weighs on the BD and badlands and what quality/thickness it is. Is it better to get a BD squatch with armor or a base squatch and buy aftermarket armor for the cheapest off the shelf ready to go off-roader?

My other "dumb" question, is around the sway bar disco on an IFS vehicle. All the videos I've seen it used are on terrain that the bronco could easily handle without, many barely require 4WD. I need to see some real world performance and some Wrangler extreme terrain comparisons to see if it's worth the badlands money. If it was such a useful feature it seems like Ford would want to show it off and add it to the squatch package.

In the jalopnik article there's a short video of him underneath talking about the skidplates and protection on a badlands and black diamond!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The good news there is they said that the 2.3L was the engine to get. All the power you needed. 2.7L is overkill.
Overkill is underated, some of us like the extra power to get out of the way of stupid drivers at intersections, merging lanes, etc.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope, I’m smarter. Every thread? You’ve only been here for 2 weeks, I don’t even know who you are Mr. Chickens from Colorado! It’s funny you brought up the adult thing, I’ve always assumed you were a 12 year old girl with your obsession with puke emojis.
Stop worrying about who another grown man is. 😂🤣 You’ve made a dozen posts about it now. It’s literally all you talk about. I explained where I’m from, and if you don’t like it, tough.

You’re making accusations about a random stranger on a Bronco Forum. Grow up! Your insecurity is showing 😉
Ford Bronco No such thing as a dumb question. 3FBCC388-7413-4001-8E0D-0DB27BF030EC

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Overkill is underated, some of us like the extra power to get out of the way of stupid drivers at intersections, merging lanes, etc.
Oh I totally agree. I’m in the 2.7 club myself for Bronco.
I have the 2.3 in my Ranger Lariat Tremor. I agree with their assessment - it’s plenty of engine for most people. But who wants ‘plenty’ when ‘way too much’ is available?

Sumo

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru wrx sti
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does the electronic parking brake engage or disengage automatically, when put into Park? Or is it like a physical e-brake, but with using the switch on the left?

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a good question and I've been wondering the same thing. Hardly anyone with a Wrangler puts their door bolts back in once they've been removed.
It's NOT a jeep/fiat/whatever.....lol.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does Bronco have Blue 'mood/ambient lighting' in the footwells or any other place inside?

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here's a dumb question. I have seen lots of Wranglers lately with the top off, and just the rear doors off..... why?

Like I could see just taking the front doors off and not the rear doors but why just the rear doors