Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, but a Jeep is its only competition. Might as well copy basic, useful features like that.
Ewwww. The door thing on Jeeps is not what I'd consider useful....most owners complain about the process. We won't!
Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's a dumb question. I have seen lots of Wranglers lately with the top off, and just the rear doors off..... why?

Like I could see just taking the front doors off and not the rear doors but why just the rear doors
I don't do it often, but when I have the top and doors off for a few days, and then need to run a relatively longer commute at freeway speeds, I've thrown the front doors on just for that trip. Then they come off after returning home.

If I'm going to be in city driving on the freeway, I often like having some protection up front from wind/heat/noise/thrown debris from passing vehicles.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ewwww. The door thing on Jeeps is not what I'd consider useful....most owners complain about the process. We won't!
I don't like taking the doors of my Jeep and am looking forward to a simpler process. That said, not having to reinstall the bolts would make that process even simpler...

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The good news there is they said that the 2.3L was the engine to get. All the power you needed. 2.7L is overkill.
This is probably true for the base. As the loaded models start approaching 5,000 lbs, the extra hp/torque won't hurt.

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is probably true for the base. As the loaded models start approaching 5,000 lbs, the extra hp/torque won't hurt.
Oh yeah.. Plus a full cargo area and a trailer if you're overlanding or camping.

I have the 2.7 on order but the 2.3 in my Ranger Tremor. The 2.3 is enough power, but since when is enough 'enough'?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does the electronic parking brake engage or disengage automatically, when put into Park? Or is it like a physical e-brake, but with using the switch on the left?
According to the owners manual uh both. it has a switch, lower IP left, but it will automatically engage when in park on a steep hill
Sponsored