Sponsored

No USB ports in center console just an auxiliary power outlet???

Natas13

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I find it very strange that there are No USB ports in The center console just an auxiliary power outlet???? 2023 wildtrak with lux package
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I find it very strange that there are No USB ports in The center console just an auxiliary power outlet???? 2023 wildtrak with lux package
On the backside of the console are the USB ports. Easily accessible for rear passengers, but can still be accessed for front seat passenger use with a long enough cord.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you talking about up by wireless charging pad?
If so our 23 Lux Wildtrak had USB ports there.

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

If you need some ports in the console/arm rest you can use one of these plugged in to the outlet. I run a wire up through my console tray.

Ford Bronco No USB ports in center console just an auxiliary power outlet??? IMG_1290

The standard usb will be obsolete in 3-5 years. Apple will surely innovate so everyone needs to buy a new wire to charge their new phone. If you had a usb port you probably won’t need it in the future.

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you need some ports in the console/arm rest you can use one of these plugged in to the outlet. I run a wire up through my console tray.

Ford Bronco No USB ports in center console just an auxiliary power outlet??? IMG_1290

The standard usb will be obsolete in 3-5 years. Apple will surely innovate so everyone needs to buy a new wire to charge their new phone. If you had a usb port you probably won’t need it in the future.
To add to this post, the center console has a hole (passageway) for your cord that’s plugged in to come out (with the lid down) to a phone.

Ford Bronco No USB ports in center console just an auxiliary power outlet??? IMG_8744

Sponsored
OP
OP

Natas13

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco No USB ports in center console just an auxiliary power outlet??? IMG_8744

Great idea!

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

To add to this post, the center console has a hole (passageway) for your cord that’s plugged in to come out (with the lid down) to a phone.

I have the mabet console tray. The mabett one is shallow, the bottom of the tray is above the lighter outlet. A deeper console tray would allow for some glasses to fit without getting crushed. The mabett tray has the pass through holes

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there's two forward of the gear selector (one 2.0 and one 3.0)

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the 'new' connector will look exactly the same as the 'old' 3.0 connector,
but the unlabelled USB cabling may or may not fulfill your requirements of charging/two way high/low speed data transfer of any particular device.

oh, wait! that's the problem with current USB-C connector.
gotta to love backwards compatibility!

Rumbloki

Badlands
First Name
Alton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2, 1973 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The aux power placement is idiotic. Before tapping the mirror power, I had to stretch my radar detector cord all the way to the console storage.
Sponsored