Sponsored

No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got a call from my salesman telling me that my bronco was on a truck in the city and should be at the dealership today sometime. I have not* received a vin, build date, or anything else. I'll keep ya'll updated and upload pics when i get it probably in the next day or two. i have no idea what the dealership has to do before i can take possession. Fingers crossed my salesman isnt super confused, and it is really my order

**edit for more info
2nd day reservation and converted to dealer order on 1/20. at least that is what my reservation says on ford.com

Update 8:56pm
did not receive bronco today, and salesman said he doesnt have access to vin. I tried to clarify exactly where the bronco was as i was told this morning that it was here on the truck and they should get it soon as he didnt know how many stops the truck had to make today. this i assumed was a 3rd party vehicle delivery that would deliver around region. not sure how ford is rolling them to dealerships. When i asked him to clarify if it was in the state or on the way from MAP i received no response. I will let you guys know as i know more. so far not great communication.

Final Update: tl;dr i've been bamboozled

Stopped by the dealership today and spoke with someone else. On initial look she said my order showed in transit, but when she asked if i had a hard top and discovering i had a 2 door, surprise surprise, she said that didnt sound right. She went and spoke with someone in the back and after about 10 or so minutes of looking into the issue i was informed that my vehicle isnt even built, and she had no idea why the salesman called me and said it was on a truck to the dealership. So to all the naysayers you were indeed correct. i believed you were, but hoped you werent.
Sponsored

Last edited:

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's your build?

Jhoan2m

Base
First Name
Jhoan`
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got a call from my salesman telling me that my bronco was on a truck in the city and should be at the dealership today sometime. I have received a vin, build date, or anything else. I'll keep ya'll updated and upload pics when i get it probably in the next day or two. i have no idea what the dealership has to do before i can take possession. Fingers crossed my salesman isnt super confused, and it is really my order
Congrats my friend enjoy it

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats - That’s exciting!

So they didn’t give you any info and it just showed up? Weird. I’m probably more surprised you didn’t inquire with them weekly on the status of your order. Or is that just something I do? :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got a call from my salesman telling me that my bronco was on a truck in the city and should be at the dealership today sometime. I have received a vin, build date, or anything else. I'll keep ya'll updated and upload pics when i get it probably in the next day or two. i have no idea what the dealership has to do before i can take possession. Fingers crossed my salesman isnt super confused, and it is really my order
I’m confused? Your topic says “no vin” but your post says “i have received a vin”…???

DEE4B7FE-5875-475D-AB9A-16A302461775.jpeg

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 Door bandlands, SAS, LUX and i ordered on the 14th
So you ordered on Saturday and they already built and shipped it? Sounds like they’re going to offer you a cancelled order for $20k over sticker.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Um, that's the sport... :unsure:

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So you ordered your 'Bandlands' on the 14th of an anonymous month and year, and did, but did not, get a vin, and it's on its way?

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my bad guys. the 14th of july last year or whatever the second day was to make a reservation. not sure on the time. when i log into ford now it shows it was converted to a dealer order on 1/20 and has no other info. my ford reservation on the website has always been wacky and my dealer told me not to worry about it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I assume you never bothered to track your order online?

Just got a call from my salesman telling me that my bronco was on a truck in the city and should be at the dealership today sometime. I have not* received a vin, build date, or anything else. I'll keep ya'll updated and upload pics when i get it probably in the next day or two. i have no idea what the dealership has to do before i can take possession. Fingers crossed my salesman isnt super confused, and it is really my order
Sponsored