Sponsored

No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assume you never bothered to track your order online?
I check online nearly every week. and this is all it has ever shown after i went into dealer to finalize build. contacted my dealer multiple times and in his system he said it showed exactly what i ordered and was good to go. i didnt want to keep calling and pestering without anything to show on the ford website.

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 1.13.53 PM.png
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the same build the first evening, maybe mine will show up unexpectedly.........lmao.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the very few 2 doors that actually got scheduled, was built and then somehow escaped exile to dirt mountain with the rest of the Bad-Batch? Sounds legit. BTW, whos your dealer?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Try this >> https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

You will need your Customer's Order Number and VIN

I check online nearly every week. and this is all it has ever shown after i went into dealer to finalize build. contacted my dealer multiple times and in his system he said it showed exactly what i ordered and was good to go. i didnt want to keep calling and pestering without anything to show on the ford website.

Ford Bronco No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 1.13.53 PM

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder why Ford never gave you any email updates. Maybe that's the secret. Avoid checking and it'll appear (damnit too late, checked mine and nothing).

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the very few 2 doors that actually got scheduled, was built and then somehow escaped exile to dirt mountain with the rest of the Bad-Batch? Sounds legit. BTW, whos your dealer?
McCombs Ford in San Antonio

Wonder why Ford never gave you any email updates. Maybe that's the secret. Avoid checking and it'll appear (damnit too late, checked mine and nothing).
I have no idea. Just hoping and praying its not some big mix up.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck @zane8stacks. I hope your salesperson is right.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Iā€™m confused? Your topic says ā€œno vinā€ but your post says ā€œi have received a vinā€ā€¦???

DEE4B7FE-5875-475D-AB9A-16A302461775.jpeg
Itā€™s obvious the word ā€˜notā€™ was left out of that sentence, it doesnā€™t make sense as written

Stilbukn

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 1.13.53 PM
I check mine too and it the only thing that has changed since I ordered in January is the GREEN dot appeared beside ordering with dealer a few days ago. I got so damn excited that I almost flipped! At this point, it's the little things. All it takes is a little change on a graphic. :sneaky:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My intel says they had one Bronco delivered today (vin ending in 835) so OP has a shot. On the other hand, they had 7 Sports delivered as well....

Edit. There are 2 different McCombs dealers in SA. Above is intel for West McCombs. Red McCombs also had one Bronco delivered (vin ending in 529) but had 5 Sports delivered this past week as well...
Sponsored

Last edited: