Sponsored

No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tahoe LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sort of similar story here, minus the unexpected delivery. Contacted my dealer for an update today and found out I am scheduled for 8/30 and have a VIN. Received zero communication from Ford and no change on their website.
Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a call from my salesman telling me that my bronco was on a truck in the city and should be at the dealership today sometime. I have not* received a vin, build date, or anything else. I'll keep ya'll updated and upload pics when i get it probably in the next day or two. i have no idea what the dealership has to do before i can take possession. Fingers crossed my salesman isnt super confused, and it is really my order
OP - So did you get your Bronco today as expected? Pictures?

Paloaltoicu

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got a call from my salesman telling me that my bronco was on a truck in the city and should be at the dealership today sometime. I have not* received a vin, build date, or anything else. I'll keep ya'll updated and upload pics when i get it probably in the next day or two. i have no idea what the dealership has to do before i can take possession. Fingers crossed my salesman isnt super confused, and it is really my order

**edit for more info
2nd day reservation and converted to dealer order on 1/20. at least that is what my reservation says on ford.com
Keep us posted, congratulations in advance

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i did not receive bronco today, and salesman said he doesnt have access to vin. I tried to clarify exactly where the bronco was as i was told this morning that it was here on the truck and they should get it soon as he didnt know how many stops the truck had to make today. this i assumed was a 3rd party vehicle delivery that would deliver around region. not sure how ford is rolling them to dealerships. When i asked him to clarify if it was in the state or on the way from MAP i received no response. I will let you guys know as i know more. so far not great communication.

Sponsored

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This salesperson is really not on their game if they cant get a VIN. Good luck to you but I don't think he is right

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thats where i'm at. i'll give it until tomorrow until i lose all hope, but i dont understand where the disconnect is at.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call and ask for someone else? If there is a vehicle on the way to the dealership they would have known the full VIN weeks ago.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncos are sent to Texas via rail and then trucked from the local rail yard. As I stated before, both McCombs dealerships each had one Bronco delivered today. They currently don't have any more in the rail yard or on the truck. Even, I can pull the vin's of the 2 rigs delivered. Sounds like your salesman has no idea what is going on or what he is talking about.

Delivered to Red McCombs
Ford Bronco No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled Screenshot_20210816-213426~2

Delivered to Red McCombs West
Ford Bronco No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled Screenshot_20210816-213403~2

Last edited:
OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broncos are sent to Texas via rail and then trucked from the local rail yard. As I stated before, both McCombs dealerships each had one Bronco delivered today. They currently don't have any more in the rail yard or on the truck. Even, I can pull the vin's of the 2 rugs delivered. Sounds like your salesman has no idea what is going on or what he is talking about.

Delivered to Red McCombs
Ford Bronco No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled Screenshot_20210816-213403~2

Delivered to Red McCombs West
i looked at the vin for the mccombs west on their website and it shows a 4 door so that's not me. going to reach out to someone else tomorrow.

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i did not receive bronco today, and salesman said he doesnt have access to vin. I tried to clarify exactly where the bronco was as i was told this morning that it was here on the truck and they should get it soon as he didnt know how many stops the truck had to make today. this i assumed was a 3rd party vehicle delivery that would deliver around region. not sure how ford is rolling them to dealerships. When i asked him to clarify if it was in the state or on the way from MAP i received no response. I will let you guys know as i know more. so far not great communication.
Log into your Ford account and go to "vehicle dashboard". Your vin should show there.

Last edited:

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think your sales associate just made a mistake. If not, then the FORD communications system is just FUBAR which is also entirely possible. lol

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That moment that you figure out that your friends just played a sick joke on you.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 Door bandlands, SAS, LUX and i ordered on the 14th
I’m sorry, but I have a feeling they are misleading you. Based off your screenshot, it looks like you ordered a 2dr. Which means you are getting a mic top. With all the issues with that top, it is my impression that they are holding ALL mic top broncos at MAP until the new design is complete and installed on these, which is projected for Oct or later. Unless yours was shipped before they issued the call to hold these vehicles, I doubt it’s yours.
Sponsored

Last edited: