Sponsored

No Vin, and just got call from dealer that my Bronco was in the city on the way to the dealership. *update* I've been bamboozled

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sorry, but I have a feeling they are misleading you. Based off your screenshot, it looks like you ordered a 2dr. Which means you are getting a mic top. With all the issues with that top, it is my impression that they are holding ALL mic top broncos at MAP until the new design is complete and installed on these, which is projected for Oct or later. Unless yours was shipped before they issued the call to hold these vehicles, I doubt it’s yours.
The dealer may be mistaken but I’m shocked at all these doubters. From build to delivery it can take 3 to 4 weeks on rail and rail yard to get to dealer. The shocking thing is the dealer refuses to give him a vin.

Regardless op should be at the dealer tomorrow!
Sponsored

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stopped by the dealership today and spoke with someone else. On initial look she said my order showed in transit and did not have a specified location, but when she asked if i had a hard top and discovering i had a 2 door, surprise surprise, she said that didnt sound right. She went and spoke with someone in the back and after about 10 or so minutes of looking into the issue i was informed that my vehicle isnt even built, and she had no idea why the salesman called me and said it was on a truck to the dealership. So to all the naysayers you were indeed correct. i believed you were, but hoped you werent.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, that sux. Sorry that happened to you.

BradtheWelder

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stopped by the dealership today and spoke with someone else. On initial look she said my order showed in transit and did not have a specified location, but when she asked if i had a hard top and discovering i had a 2 door, surprise surprise, she said that didnt sound right. She went and spoke with someone in the back and after about 10 or so minutes of looking into the issue i was informed that my vehicle isnt even built, and she had no idea why the salesman called me and said it was on a truck to the dealership. So to all the naysayers you were indeed correct. i believed you were, but hoped you werent.
I wanted it to be real for you but it sounded to good to be true. You're back to the no vin gang.

NOVIN.png

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats heart crushing, I can't even imagine the let down. I was really rooting for you!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Almost all of us have been bamboozled brother. Sorry you are back with us in the No VIN Gang.
Sponsored