First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my email & VIN. Switched from a Wildtrak to a soft top Badlands Tuesday. Early 7/14 Reservation.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hold the phone... Are you saying that only people with reservations on 7/14 have received a Bronco thus far? I missed that info all together on this forum... I'm a 7/26/20 reservation. Am I even technically in line at this point? Wow...
No, not exactly...

Since before the MIC were officially called off, you'd see some people outside of the first few days getting their Broncos. But they were likely early soft top adaptors, or priority 1's, etc... outliers. But mostly 7/13 & 7/14.

Then last week they officially called off all MIC's. So if you look at the 8/12 email thread you'll notice it's all 7/13's and 7/14's with soft tops getting build dates.

Keep in mind, I did some math based on order submissions from the forum, and accounting for early adaptors on the site, something stupid like 60% of all orders were made in the first 3 days. So Ford said 125k Broncos were ordered last week... that's 75k in just the first few days.

So now that the major constraint is out of the way, it seems like they're going more by reservation date again (with a few other constraints, but not like how the MIC was throwing everything off). So today I'm assuming we'll see more 7/14's getting build emails. Maybe a few 7/15's sprinkled in. (hence my post) Because once I start seeing 7/15 soft tops getting built, then I know I'm getting closer.

Now, with all that said, the biggest filter here is the MIC. I thought I read 10% of orders were soft tops? Figure, maybe another 3% changed over? Keeping all things equal, that means about 10,000 Broncos have soft tops that were ordered in the first 3 days. So it all depends on what MAP's output is going to be if you wanted to try and figure out when you'll get yours. But with a 7/26 I'd say it's safe to say you'll be picked up in Oct. (that's my SWAG) I'm thinking I should make mid (optimistically) / end of Sept.

But that's me probably way over thinking all of this!

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No worries, I've got my Rubicon EcoDiesel and I'm headed up into the mountains of Colorado tomorrow....with or without a Bronco I'm still out enjoying the mountains.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a 7/17 in the thread that said they got a build date email today

Ford Bronco No VIN Gang 5EBC385C-F4CB-4318-90C9-1A3614EFB648

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think no vin, no window sticker, no build completed already no truck this year.Unless you a F/E

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got it!!!!

Ford Bronco No VIN Gang 5EBC385C-F4CB-4318-90C9-1A3614EFB648
I Have BEEN IN Production for two Months,lol not sceduled,Yes a email it built a month ago needs top...

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

426 days since reservation and 180 days since order conversation. No compromise on what I want to get it earlier. New MIC 2.0 are looking good. Still need to pick a new color since my Rapid Red got scrapped.
Sponsored