Sponsored

No way I’m getting a 2021.............Right?

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to mildly disagree with this. The 9/18 date is the arbitrary cut off that Ford is using to determine the 2021 allocation. That is not technically the date by which they will flip the model year.

Extreme example: 90% of the pre-9/18 reservations don't convert. Do you think they would only make 14,000 2021 Broncos? I doubt it.

Chris
Mind bogging to me how much this has to be repeated and how many times people still get it wrong by assuming 9\18 means anything more than the above.
Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s part of the plan. All the extra units go to dealers. Makes the dealers happy so they can have units on hand to mark up raptor style.
As much as Ford seems to like to trip over their own feet, I don't think this will happen as readily as others do. I think if their pre-9/18 reservations don't convert at the planned rate and therefore they have extra '21 production, the amount of reservations that make the '21 cutoff just increases so they'll back up that 9/18 date.

Chris

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello All,

I finally decided to place reservation. Yep, real late in the game, I know. So, there is no way I’m going to get a 2021 am I? I hope not.

Has there been any concrete info on how the ordering will work? I know 2021 orders will be placed December or January, but what about 2022 reservation holders. How will we know what will be offered in 2022 and be able to place our orders?

Thank you.
If your pushed into 2022 you get to reconfigure your order with your dealer to take advantage of 2022 options
Sponsored