Sponsored

No way I’m getting a 2021.............Right?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

I finally decided to place reservation. Yep, real late in the game, I know. So, there is no way I’m going to get a 2021 am I? I hope not.

Has there been any concrete info on how the ordering will work? I know 2021 orders will be placed December or January, but what about 2022 reservation holders. How will we know what will be offered in 2022 and be able to place our orders?

Thank you.
Sponsored

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only concrete info right now is reservations after Sept 18th are slated for MY2022. Other than that is anybody’s guess.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If it follows every other Ford vehicle, 2022 Order Banks will most like open around August of 2021.

Do yourself a favor and take advantage of the $2000 off invoice at Granger. You have submit your reservation to them in the Month of October so you have until this Sat.

Come December and January, Granger will give you a call and you will put in your order in. Most likely it will never get pulled and then when the 2022 order banks open, you will submit your order again .. only difference is that you will have the opportunity to pick from any new options offered for the 2022 year.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello All,

I finally decided to place reservation. Yep, real late in the game, I know. So, there is no way I’m going to get a 2021 am I? I hope not.

Has there been any concrete info on how the ordering will work? I know 2021 orders will be placed December or January, but what about 2022 reservation holders. How will we know what will be offered in 2022 and be able to place our orders?

Thank you.
it depends on how many reservation holders convert to orders nationwide....and then on who your dealer is and how many they get allocated to fill reservations compared to how many orders they have....but you're probably getting a 2022.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got it. Thank you.

Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you order a popular trim from a dealer like granger you might get it. My guess it ford will do either the most popular trim and/or FE to start. Which is probably going to be Badlands. Badlands and FE being very similar helps this theory of them going off the line first. Build FE's and BL sassy's first, then build BL's, then who knows... But then those will go out to dealers in big markets with big orders. I really don't know how they can factor in reservation time stamps.

From a marketing buzz standpoint having FE's and BL's out on the roads early makes the most sense too. Base will probably go last, but maybe because of the lack of options and low orders they will just knock them out early.

lightbulb

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Only concrete info right now is reservations after Sept 18th are slated for MY2022. Other than that is anybody’s guess.
Thanks for posting this date. Do you know how concrete it is? I already have a first day reservation but want to keep my options open with a second MY22 reservation.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for posting this date. Do you know how concrete it is? I already have a first day reservation but want to keep my options open with a second MY22 reservation.
July 27th reservation and want a MY22. Havent heard if I can do that yet. If not will cancel & reserve again I guess who knows anymore lo

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 27th reservation and want a MY22. Havent heard if I can do that yet. If not will cancel & reserve again I guess who knows anymore lo
That's exactly what I did. My original res was 7/31, but my budget wanted a '22 MY, so I canceled and re-reserved later on.

Sponsored

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it follows every other Ford vehicle, 2022 Order Banks will most like open around August of 2021.

Do yourself a favor and take advantage of the $2000 off invoice at Granger. You have submit your reservation to them in the Month of October so you have until this Sat.

Come December and January, Granger will give you a call and you will put in your order in. Most likely it will never get pulled and then when the 2022 order banks open, you will submit your order again .. only difference is that you will have the opportunity to pick from any new options offered for the 2022 year.
What he said^^

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm going to mildly disagree with this. The 9/18 date is the arbitrary cut off that Ford is using to determine the 2021 allocation. That is not technically the date by which they will flip the model year.

Extreme example: 90% of the pre-9/18 reservations don't convert. Do you think they would only make 14,000 2021 Broncos? I doubt it.

Chris

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm going to mildly disagree with this. The 9/18 date is the arbitrary cut off that Ford is using to determine the 2021 allocation. That is not technically the date by which they will flip the model year.

Extreme example: 90% of the pre-9/18 reservations don't convert. Do you think they would only make 14,000 2021 Broncos? I doubt it.

Chris
Hope they re-think the color of that MIC top and start painting a few if they want that conversion to stick. Many have canceled and reserved a MY22 like myself because of the top color issue. The photos with the MIC top from the production line are getting picked apart and ridiculed.

Beef78

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Chris
That’s part of the plan. All the extra units go to dealers. Makes the dealers happy so they can have units on hand to mark up raptor style.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope they re-think the color of that MIC top and start painting a few if they want that conversion to stick. Many have canceled and reserved a MY22 like myself because of the top color issue. The photos with the MIC top from the production line are getting picked apart and ridiculed.
While an internet forum doesn't map directly to real life, I feel like with all of the recent frustrations that others have vented (I, myself, was pretty happy with the B&P), the conversion rate is going to be far lower than Ford had hoped. When I first read the 9/18 news, I thought for sure that meant my 10/1 reservation at Granger would be MY '22 and also likely in calendar year '22. Now I'm not so sure on either.

Chris
Sponsored