Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Twice today I got out of my Bronco with the lights on and I didn't get a warning honk or ding. Then first time I was dropping it off at the shop to get my AMP steps installed. They had me turn on my lights to make sure all lights were working. I turned it off, got out but didn't lock it. Later this evening I was driving with my running lights on and got home, got out and locked the car. Came out later and notice my lights were on.

Every other vehicle I have owned has giving me some kind of indication that I left my lights on. Is there a setting that might be turned off?
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It should ding.

2wheel-Lee

Raptor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I donā€™t have my bronco yet, but in my wifeā€™s car if the lights are set to auto on there is no chime or warning when you get out. They just turn off after a set amount of time. Hope that helps.

OP
OP
A907Chick

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I donā€™t have my bronco yet, but in my wifeā€™s car if the lights are set to auto on there is no chime or warning when you get out. They just turn off after a set amount of time. Hope that helps.
Thanks, both times I had them out of auto. I had to manually turn them on during the day so the shop could verify they worked.

Sponsored

iwantabasebronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some of us are having issues with phantom headlights. Some people reported getting error codes. Waiting for this to be a known issue so that my vehicle isnā€™t the one used for trouble shooting

OP
OP
A907Chick

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine are set to automatic. When Iā€™ve bumped the switch accidentally and turn them on, the truck chimes.
I read about people accidently bumping their light switch. I wonder if it dings because the car is already off when they bump the switch?

I will go out today and do some testing. I didn't have time to mess with it last night.

Sponsored
OP
OP
A907Chick

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some of us are having issues with phantom headlights. Some people reported getting error codes. Waiting for this to be a known issue so that my vehicle isnā€™t the one used for trouble shooting
Thanks! I understand that, waiting for a tech to chase a problem is time consuming.

OP
OP
A907Chick

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I am sure what happened yesterday but today if I had the lights turned on or the running lights on, as soon as opened the door it dinged. I swear I did not hear any dinging the day before. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Sponsored