• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona Non-Bronco for sale - 2015 BMW 335i MSport 6MT

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you checked to see what Carvana, KBB or Vroom would give you?

OP
OP
HotdogThud

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you checked to see what Carvana, KBB or Vroom would give you?
I have, Vroom offered essentially the exact same number as KBB, but then again, that was 2 months ago. Who knows what insanity has transpired since then.

The tricky bit is that it's a factory one of a kind car. (MSport trim isn't available in white interior) so to the right buyer, it's a unicorn. to everyone else it's an expensive bmw.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd suggest you check again, we got great money for the Focus RS and everything was done in a couple of hours.

A coworker of mine used to own a BMW that was basically an M3 but was not tagged as one. I forget what the model was. Same engine/suspension as the M3 and a complete alcantara interior.

OP
OP
HotdogThud

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd suggest you check again, we got great money for the Focus RS and everything was done in a couple of hours.

A coworker of mine used to own a BMW that was basically an M3 but was not tagged as one. I forget what the model was. Same engine/suspension as the M3 and a complete alcantara interior.
I just did, gotta admit, I was pleasantly surprised. It's not what I'm offering it for, but at least it's a number I could live with and not feeling I'm getting screwed. Good to know where the floor is.

That's pretty much what this car is, everything from the F80 M3, except the extra turbo, and the LSD in the back. same brakes, suspension, steering rack, extra oil coolers, all of it. Even better is that it's in a package that literally can't be built by any dealer, as it was a factory show/display model from germany for 3 years before I got it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome.
For us it was so worth it to sell it via KBB. There was zero hassle and did have to deal with all the craigslist crap that can go on when selling privately

Cool Car. Kinda crazy that I have run into a very similar unicorn.

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just did, gotta admit, I was pleasantly surprised. It's not what I'm offering it for, but at least it's a number I could live with and not feeling I'm getting screwed. Good to know where the floor is.

That's pretty much what this car is, everything from the F80 M3, except the extra turbo, and the LSD in the back. same brakes, suspension, steering rack, extra oil coolers, all of it. Even better is that it's in a package that literally can't be built by any dealer, as it was a factory show/display model from germany for 3 years before I got it.
You should try Carvana. They offered me way more than Vroom and carMax For my GTI and it was super easy. Check in hand and gone in several days.

OP
OP
HotdogThud

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep, got a good offer from them, but I'll hold out to see if I can get close to the asking price first. Nice to have a backup plan tho
Sponsored