Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Anyone able to order online yet?

Anyone get the ‘Order Now’ email?

Ford Bronco Non-Converted Reservation Online Ordering 4B746014-DA42-4931-AEE1-944A48FFF2B9
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Thanks I was starting to think maybe I’m the only one here who didn’t convert a 2020 reservation that’s still active.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks I was starting to think maybe I’m the only one here who didn’t convert a 2020 reservation.
nope, I specifically waited until the 22 banks opened to see what changed and hopefully avoid first year gremlins. Obviously the gremlins are still afoot but at least I get a bad ass green now.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got an email today that said the system will be live on the 15th. If we have a reservation, not converted, we will receive an email with a link to place our order...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Ford Bronco Non-Converted Reservation Online Ordering 78227D2A-4810-4BD8-8C52-B1D294154759

slowcooker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i was at a local dealer yesterday and went through everything to get in for a 2022 now that the order banks are open, but she still wasn't able to put in a reservation. trying to go with a 4 door OB with Lux and Towing package on it. Sounds like they might able to today?

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
i was at a local dealer yesterday and went through everything to get in for a 2022 now that the order banks are open, but she still wasn't able to put in a reservation. trying to go with a 4 door OB with Lux and Towing package on it. Sounds like they might able to today?
Maybe, I don’t know if the two are connected - unconverted online ordering and dealership ordering - but it could be that Ford figured out the ordering system across the board now.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've got mine configured, but not able to continue - technical difficulties it says. Maybe we're all just hitting them at once. I should have known B&P ordering might behave like B&P!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone able to order online yet?

Anyone get the ‘Order Now’ email?

4B746014-DA42-4931-AEE1-944A48FFF2B9.jpeg
Got mine, configured it, when to click order and am getting "Sorry, we're experiencing technical difficulties....try again later."

Also noticed the rear locked cargo box and underlight kits have disappeared... as with all the other accessories.

Also no lease option (it was available yesterday)....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pics for the curious, lots of info in here. I’m not ordering yet, just checking it out.

Ford Bronco Non-Converted Reservation Online Ordering C02BFD33-0724-4E56-B988-6CE1F52F702B
Ford Bronco Non-Converted Reservation Online Ordering 597FCF6C-2AF8-43E4-A398-4F69DFDECA21
Ford Bronco Non-Converted Reservation Online Ordering 549A2193-2FEC-484A-BCD8-C66E179A685A
Ford Bronco Non-Converted Reservation Online Ordering A36E6759-0EB0-4927-A6DD-58015D13DB54

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here... Got the email, can configure, can't proceed. Probably just a lot of load on their server and it will clean up later today. If all is as they say, reservation holders still get to hold their place in line (barring allocation issues) so it shouldn't matter when we submit...

slowcooker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe, I don’t know if the two are connected - unconverted online ordering and dealership ordering - but it could be that Ford figured out the ordering system across the board now.
I'll follow up with her on Monday and wait for things to cool down. At this point it's STILL going to be awhile (understatement lol) before I'll get one. So waiting a few more days to get an order in is not that big of a deal.

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll follow up with her on Monday and wait for things to cool down. At this point it's STILL going to be awhile (understatement lol) before I'll get one. So waiting a few more days to get an order in is not that big of a deal.
You have until the 28th to get your order in and it doesn’t matter when you order so long as it’s before the 28th.

slowcooker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have until the 28th to get your order in and it doesn’t matter when you order so long as it’s before the 28th.
is this for people who have to convert their 21 order or coming in like brand new? because I was never able to get a 21 order in. Ford had shut it down due to the roof issue.
Sponsored