Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Or wait until Ford can deliver your top, just like everyone else in reservation order. Why should they get a wrinkle top? Seems fair to me.
If you think they been going in res order ya best open your eyes. I've already resigned to the fact that as a day 2 WT reservation i am looking at possibly 2022 which is a facking joke. I have no interest in jumping the line like 50% of the builds already have. Good luck to you. (y)
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me reading this thread all evening:

9IR2yuO.gif

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I ran the projections and read in between the tea leaves I predicted back in May that anyone past day 3 with a MIC top on a non FE probably would be pushed to 2022. Following assigned build dates since, it seemed pretty on par that with FEs getting spaced out for MIC supply made it fairly evident that at this juncture that 2021 build dates would be running out any week for non FE mic builds. So this doesn’t take me as a surprise whatsoever…if true…

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I ran the projections and read in between the tea leaves I predicted back in May that anyone past day 3 with a MIC top on a non FE probably would be pushed to 2022. Following assigned build dates since, it seemed pretty on par that with FEs getting spaced out for MIC supply made it fairly evident that at this juncture that 2021 build dates would be running out any week for non FE mic builds. So this doesn’t take me as a surprise whatsoever…if true…
If true, that would make anyone past 2.5 hours past release time on 7/13 with a 2.7l, Badlands, SAS, High, no tow a 2022............like mine, and I hope you are wrong lol.

Sponsored

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate to say it, but at this point nothing would surprise me. I haven’t changed my build and I won’t since I’ve wanted this truck since I knew they were coming back; even before I bought my current explorer. I realize that there have been issues Ford could not predict with the pandemic, but it’s getting very hard to “Stay Pumped”.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a handful of tops a day... with questionable quality..

from fellow forum member's video

Peter
Which member?

I think the blue on yellow looks great. The ragged MIC edge is a big yikes, but ef it, I'd take it now and work it out under warranty.

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is until it isn’t.
Always so much speculation based on what somebody heard someone say. I understand feeling anxious at this point because this process has been unreasonable for buying a car. BUT, I am confident that when we get there, it will be worth it. My advice to those getting worked up over hear say is to be patient and wait for your confirmation because it’s not worth speculating over.
Hold the line, reinforcements are coming and we all could win.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would be shocked if Ford could say with certainty that they will only get ~7000 hard tops total through the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.