Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Learned that my Dealer 99'ed my order without permission or my knowledge. So ends my dream of a summer Bronco....

So make them switch it back to PC19. Before Friday. Almost every summer Bronco dream is just a fantasy.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
What does Ross have to say about this?

vickismith1023

Wildtrak
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I spoke to the GM of my dealer today. They had a meeting with their Ford rep early last week. According to them, if you have the MIC roof on your order, have not received a build date, and are not a FE or WT, then you will not see you Bronco until 2022. I have a Badlands with MIC on order, reserved 48 hours after opening and no build date. I know everybody is hearing various info from their dealer and Ford but has anybody else heard this from their dealer?

I reached out to the GM because late last week I asked my Bronco rep if changing to soft top would speed things up and he said no, they are seeing MIC builds slowly trickle through and it could ramp up quickly.

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the
Iā€™m a 4 door Wildtrak order, 7/14 reservation! I have yet to hear anything! I wonder how much truth there is to this?

I was told I would be a 2021. But Iā€™m starting to doubt it. Iā€™m not willing to switch my order & obviously Wildtrakā€™s only come with a hardtop.

vickismith1023

Wildtrak
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What does Ross have to say about this?

So, who the hell do I believe here? Lol I want to trust the GM but he could easily be feeding me some story to help out his own business interests.
@PREMiERdrum - What are your thoughts on this?

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This doesn't jive with any of the scheduling info I have from my sources.

I think the GM is conflating some scheule priority bits into something they aren't.

Sponsored

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™d still wait on some semblance of an email from Ford before dooming too hard. Just hope that email doesnā€™t come the day MY22 goes into production.
Happened to me. 2 days before my 6/28 build date, I got an email saying it was being push to 8/16. I've become pretty numb at this point.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The GM told me it will make a big difference if I go soft top. This was after I asked the regular salesman who is handling my order. The regular salesman said late last week that switching probably wonā€™t affect the timing by much. Letā€™s just say I have more faith in the GM and I had to double check lol
I donā€™t even talk to my salesman. I donā€™t even remember his name. All communication is with the GM. He nice but will only offer up info if I ask directly.

vickismith1023

Wildtrak
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This doesn't jive with any of the scheduling info I have from my sources.

I think the GM is conflating some scheule priority bits into something they aren't.
Thank you! @PREMiERdrum Do you know when there will be more Thursday emails or scheduling going out?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, they're having issues with all the gray ones. The rest of the gray ones are fine though, I hear.

My dealer said however, that anyone ordering a gray top was getting moved up in the production list
So much potential with your response - you should have mixed in the Gray/Grey spellings to blow their mind.

Sponsored

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wellllll IF that dealer is right then all 2drs not FE or WT will be 2022 ... my guess. but at this point who knows... we just in a waiting game... Retired military here so I'm used to waiting just to be screwed šŸ˜‚
TYFYS!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped by my dealer to check the status as my build date is less than 30 days out.. they were acting off. I think more bad news is coming shortly. Thatā€™s about as safe of prediction as you can make with the Bronco though, isnā€™t it?

They were short, clearly holding back info and not very cooperative when discussing my upcoming delivery.

Wookiee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I stopped by my dealer to check the status as my build date is less than 30 days out.. they were acting off. I think more bad news is coming shortly. Thatā€™s about as safe of prediction as you can make with the Bronco though, isnā€™t it?

They were short, clearly holding back info and not very cooperative when discussing my upcoming delivery.
In what ways were they not cooperative? Did you get the sense that your delivery may be in jeopardy? Iā€™m not busting your chops here, Iā€™m genuinely just curious

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They already said that they will not build soft tops until September to allow for the install of the hard top prep. They will still be building MIC tops. This leads to the conclusion that August will be a shit ton of 2 doors Westbago has 2 weeks to catch up this month. Hope mine is one of them...
That is not actually true. All soft tops built in September and after will have the prep package. All soft tops built in July and August will not. My soft top is scheduled for Friday August 6th.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.