LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
have dealers received allocations for non golden ticket holder sales?
Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe so. I contacted the Ford Store in Morgan Hill, they told me everything they were gonna get is spoken for.

Gahendo

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 gt350r
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got one ordered and didnt have a GT. I called and got on the list as soon as i heard about the Raptor.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, dealers receive a set number allocation. From these, they service GT holders up to the number of allocations they have. any left over after GT holders they sell to whoever and for whatever they want.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I didn't have a GT, my First Edition was delivered in November. Called the dealer to get on the Raptor list and received an allocation.
Just placed my order Friday and received the email confirmation from Ford. Signed purchase agreement at MSRP.

Sponsored

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn't have a GT, my First Edition was delivered in November. Called the dealer to get on the Raptor list and received an allocation.
Just placed my order Friday and received the email confirmation from Ford. Signed purchase agreement at MSRP.
You could probably sell your FE and pay off the Raptor and bank some cash

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was willing to pay 20k ADM to order a Raptor and the PNW dealer now says I have to come into the store to do it, which I won't be able to do because of my work travel schedule and being out of town for the next 3 weeks. Guess they don't want their 20k ADM that bad lol.

I have been aggressively looking for a dealer that will do no more than 20k adm. have found plenty in the 30-50k range. anyone know when the order bank closes for the raptors, ive heard march 22nd and have also heard march 28

OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how is this possible? You have a guy saying he cant find one for under $30k over and then theres "that guy" that says oh yeah, no problem, walked right in and grabbed one MSRP!!! LOL i mean what the hell?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

how is this possible? You have a guy saying he cant find one for under $30k over and then theres "that guy" that says oh yeah, no problem, walked right in and grabbed one MSRP!!! LOL i mean what the hell?
Same thing with GTs; some are MSRP, some are ADM. ‘22 Bronco Raptors are the Powerball Super 2nd Chance ticket.

Sponsored
OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how do you know you got an actual allocation? anyone can build and order and receive confirmation email right now, but with no allocation, you wont be getting it for a long while!!

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

how do you know you got an actual allocation? anyone can build and order and receive confirmation email right now, but with no allocation, you wont be getting it for a long while!!
The dealer was allocated 5 Raptor Broncos. I'm one of those 5. Have a signed purchase agreement.

Just cause you don't believe it, doesn't mean a thing when I'm holding the documentation saying otherwise.

Order is In and confirmed by Ford and my account.

If it take all year, so be it, I'll enjoy my current Bronco until I get a build date for Raptor.

OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dealer was allocated 5 Raptor Broncos. I'm one of those 5. Have a signed purchase agreement.

Just cause you don't believe it, doesn't mean a thing when I'm holding the documentation saying otherwise.

Order is In and confirmed by Ford and my account.

If it take all year, so be it, I'll enjoy my current Bronco until I get a build date for Raptor.
I never said I didn't believe it! I'm just asking. Several people have successfully ordered a raptor and have it confirmed by ford and on their account, but if it is not tied to an allocation it means nothing.

of the 5 your dealer had, how many were tied to GT holders?

I have been enjoying mine for about 6 months while i wait for my Raptor as well!!

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I never said I didn't believe it! I'm just asking. Several people have successfully ordered a raptor and have it confirmed by ford and on their account, but if it is not tied to an allocation it means nothing.

of the 5 your dealer had, how many were tied to GT holders?

I have been enjoying mine for about 6 months while i wait for my Raptor as well!!
2 GT Holders.

OP
OP

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is the type of bullshit im talking about with Ford. This whole thing has been absolute bullshit. We still havent received our day 3 order for my daughter. that boat has sailed. She is content as can be with her 21 TRD 4Runner. i kept the reservation to get a loaded Badlands to replace my current Black Diamond. We get the email that we could be selected for a raptor. It specifically stated that a majority of the 2022 Raptor allocations would go to reservation holders!!!!!!!!!! So your dealer got 5, 2 were GT holders!!!!!!! Its been a while, but if my math holds up............. your dealers allocations went majority to NON reservation holders!!!!!!!

I dont give a shit, i found a deal for 15 over. it is what is. im blessed to be able to spend money on stupid shit like this, but this is ridiculous. Ford, make some fucking rules, explain the fucking rules, adhere to the fucking rules!!!!!!!!!! its not that hard. This seriously makes me never want to buy another ford. it irritates me that much. After this, we are likely to not buy another ford. Wifey is going Caddy to replace the Expedition. Ill still buy for work but maybe not personal.
Sponsored