Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

While only a small sample size, would be curious to see the poll results where those that are willing to pay ADM for the Raptor, and keep it, not flip it, are willing to go to. No need to individually respond in line, more interested in the poll data to see where majority sit in relation to what we all know dealers are asking currently.

I am not a dealer, Im someone that has been actively calling dealers all over the nation to try and buy one and Im curious what range is the range most will jump in at. Just trying to inform my own strategy. You can see from my other posts Ive been searching for an allocation no more than 20k ADM. I have received several opportunities to get one at 30-50k over. Some may say if Im willing to do 20 just pay 30, but 20 is my cutoff. I want to get a raptor, but don't have to have it. Just getting an idea of consumers' willingness to see if these dealers asking 30k will actually come down because of potentially no takers. With how far down the list I was for some dealers, the fact I got calls and offered was surprising to me.
Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP likely works at a dealership and is trying to see how far he can push it. Get your votes in folks...

I don't want a Raptor Bronco; more than satisfied with my Badlands Sasquatch.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a 'none', however I had to assume that you mean to keep and not speculate on as a resell item. You may want to clear that up to avoid skewing the numbers. If I was planning on reselling, I would go 10 higher.

OP
OP
Tye

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OP likely works at a dealership and is trying to see how far he can push it. Get your votes in folks...

I don't want a Raptor Bronco; more than satisfied with my Badlands Sasquatch.
I am not a dealer, Im someone that has been actively calling dealers all over the nation to try and buy one and Im curious what range is the range most will jump in at. Just trying to inform my own strategy. You can see from my other posts Ive been searching for an allocation no more than 20k ADM. I have received several opportunities to get one at 30-50k over. Some may say if Im willing to do 20 just pay 30, but 20 is my cutoff. I want to get a raptor, but don't have to have it. Just getting an idea of consumers' willingness to see if these dealers asking 30k will actually come down because of potentially no takers.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot just go Dr. Evil and I bet a the closest Ford dealer to you magically has one for you to buy :ROFLMAO:

200.gif

Unfortunately OP I think what the average member on here would pay is not going to align with what the average dealer will charge a non Golden ticket holder.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think you need to give everyone taking the poll a salary commiserate with someone in the market for a first-run 2022.5 Bronco Raptor, then let’s see the polling.

ETA: Just because 99.9% of the population says they would only pay up to $65k for a Bugatti, doesn’t mean the Bugatti is only worth $65k.

Last edited:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealers don't need to worry about what the average accepted ADM is, just what is the most ADM they can charge while still filling all their allocations.

Sponsored

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Non GT holder and confirmed order already with no mark up.

aFordOwner

Raptor
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach-E, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am not a dealer, Im someone that has been actively calling dealers all over the nation to try and buy one and Im curious what range is the range most will jump in at. Just trying to inform my own strategy. You can see from my other posts Ive been searching for an allocation no more than 20k ADM. I have received several opportunities to get one at 30-50k over. Some may say if Im willing to do 20 just pay 30, but 20 is my cutoff. I want to get a raptor, but don't have to have it. Just getting an idea of consumers' willingness to see if these dealers asking 30k will actually come down because of potentially no takers.
15-25 is where the market is. I know of 2 offered in that context and I was willing to pay 15+ but got one (with allocation) at MSRP by hustling the phones.

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve talked to a dozen dealers here in DFW over the past 2-3 weeks. Here’s what I’m seeing…

These are all new 4-Door 2022’s with green window stickers (presumably abandoned orders??)

Big Bend 2.3L soft top $10k ADM
Big Bend 2.7L SAS soft top $15k ADM
Wild Track 2.7L SAS LUX soft top $20k ADM
Badlands 2.7L SAS LUX MIC $25k ADM

Then there’s the “used” 2021 First Editions, which were fetching over $100k a few months ago but have recently softened to $88k - $93k… which is still $30k over MSRP… for a used Bronco.

Given those data points, why do we think dealers will only charge $20k or even $30k ADM on a BRaptor once it’s sitting pretty in their showroom?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve talked to a dozen dealers here in DFW over the past 2-3 weeks. Here’s what I’m seeing…

These are all new 4-Door 2022’s with green window stickers (presumably abandoned orders??)

Big Bend 2.3L soft top $10k ADM
Big Bend 2.7L SAS soft top $15k ADM
Wild Track 2.7L SAS LUX soft top $20k ADM
Badlands 2.7L SAS LUX MIC $25k ADM

Then there’s the “used” 2021 First Editions, which were fetching over $100k a few months ago but have recently softened to $88k - $93k… which is still $30k over MSRP… for a used Bronco.

Given those data points, why do we think dealers will only charge $20k or even $30k ADM on a BRaptor once it’s sitting pretty in their showroom?
I agree, I think it will be more as well. 40-50k range.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree, I think it will be more as well. 40-50k range.
Once the first few hit the streets the resell value on these will probably sky rocket.
Sponsored