LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I briefly held one of my dealer’s 4 allocations right after the Braptors were revealed. They wanted $15,000 ADM. But after thinking about it for a couple days, I backed out. It wasn’t so much the ADM that caused me to back away from the deal. It was more so that the Braptor isn’t that impressive to me. I noted that for what the dealer wanted, I was in the price territory of a real Raptor (F-150) which I think is a much more desirable vehicle. I know Ford will sell a lot of Braptors, it’s just not the vehicle for me, even at zero ADM. I can’t figure out the practical niche the Braptor is filling.
practical niche?!?! what are you talking about? it is the badest suv you can buy! what practical niche does a Raptor fill? none! it is a bad ass truck!
Sponsored

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
practical niche?!?! what are you talking about? it is the badest suv you can buy! what practical niche does a Raptor fill? none! it is a bad ass truck!
I mean, it isn't though. It's a step up, but It just doesn't scream bad ass. It's what the wild track should have been... To me.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Crap…now you’ve done it. Made me wish I had kept that allocation!

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean, it isn't though. It's a step up, but It just doesn't scream bad ass. It's what the wild track should have been... To me.
There is literally no other vehicle sold that has the numbers of a Bronco Raptor!!! What else could you possibly want?!?!?! It has more ground clearance and suspension travel than ANY OTHER SUV!! Range Rover, jeep, yota, etc.

400hp TT V6
Fox 4.0 adjustable on the fly Suspension
Beefed up frame
Different suspension geometry
Upgraded axles
Electronic exhaust
37s
All with a factory warranty!! If that doesn’t scream badass, I don’t know what does!!!

Sponsored

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is literally no other vehicle sold that has the numbers of a Bronco Raptor!!! What else could you possibly want?!?!?! It has more ground clearance and suspension travel than ANY OTHER SUV!! Range Rover, jeep, yota, etc.

400hp TT V6
Fox 4.0 adjustable on the fly Suspension
Beefed up frame
Different suspension geometry
Upgraded axles
Electronic exhaust
37s
All with a factory warranty!! If that doesn’t scream badass, I don’t know what does!!!
PREACH!

Peppington

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’d honestly do 5-10K I haven’t even been able to find that in SoCal

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’d honestly do 5-10K I haven’t even been able to find that in SoCal
At this point I wouldn't expect to find one until they start showing up at lots. I know dealers, especially in SoCal, are going to pocket those orders and get lot units. Get one before November and be the Belle of the Ball at the 1000.

musicman

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I turned down a Braptor allocation today due to the 15k markup. After all the tax and startups, I was looking at a 97k rig, which is C8 territory.

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I loved my Raptors... have owned three of them over the years and they were amazing vehicles. That said, I wish Ford would have chosen a different name for their super Bronco as it just doesn't fit. On top of that, I don't really care for the design and what you really get for the money.

Either way, I don't pay markups. Ever. I shop around and shop around until I find what I want, for a price I'm willing to pay, from a dealership that still believes in customer service. I don't care how far I have to drive to do so, which is why I bought my Bronco in Texas, my last Raptor in Ohio, the one before that in Indiana, etc.

I'm always up front with my "finalist" dealerships in my search as well, telling them I want to work with someone who is willing to work just as hard to earn my money as I did, and that if their marketing strategy is sitting there with their feet up on the desk, waiting for someone to walk in with a suitcase full of cash, I won't be shopping there.

I leave them with whoever has the best vehicle, at the best price, with the best customer service wins.
Sponsored

Last edited: