Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks for the pic. Can’t wait !!
I also did a 3.5" lift as well. Nitto Terra Grappler G2 are the tires, 34.8 inch diameter per specs. Love it, I can step into the truck but the rest of the family needs to use the steps.
Sponsored

StalePrinceOfBelAir

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also did a 3.5" lift as well. Nitto Terra Grappler G2 are the tires, 34.8 inch diameter per specs. Love it, I can step into the truck but the rest of the family needs to use the steps.
Looks good! Which brand of lift did you go with?

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great!! I am hoping for mine to be delivered in the next 2 weeks. Anyone know if the stock Non-SAS OBX rims can handle a Nitto 275 70 r18 without mods. ??
Tons of threads and pics indicating no problems with that size.

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No surprises; I had to swap in the TPMS so they had to be re-balanced. I have not noticed any speedometer difference yet but only changed yesterday. Tire-size.com only lists the speed difference as 1.5 MPH at 80 MPH, so only slightly different. Not enough for me to worry about. No crash bar problems and I LOVE the look! It totally transforms the OBX and it actually feel taller, though that might be my EGO.
This looks fantastic....thanks for sharing. I'm hoping I can find a set of these locally whenever I finally take delivery. I'm curious why you needed to swap the TPMS instead of reprogramming them. Did the previous owner take the original set of sensors for his new wheels?

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The dealer closest to me has a VB OBX mannequin. Looked silly to me with the stock wheels.

After a couple of months they put a set of Badlands wheels and tires. Changed the look dramatically for the better.

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This was my original plan to replace my OBX rims with. However, I was looking for a little more outward push from the wheels. The +55 offset still has the wheels recessed under the fender flares.

I went with RTR Tech6’s (if they ever ship them) because of the +30 offset to be flush with the fenders.

I will say, the BL rims do look really good on your OBX! Goes great with A51!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks good - it's funny - the OBX and BL wheels are VERY similar, but I can't stand the OBX wheels for some reason - but the BL wheels are more tolerable - and with upgraded tires, they definitely look much better!

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have 275/70/18 on stock obx wheels and they fit/look great.

Sponsored

Bronco Shuff

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX, 19 EXPY, 19 Ranger, 11 EXPY, 68 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great!! I am hoping for mine to be delivered in the next 2 weeks. Anyone know if the stock Non-SAS OBX rims can handle a Nitto 275 70 r18 without mods. ??
Yes, put 275 70 18 BFG KO2's on my wife's OBX when we took delivery last week - no issues whatsoever (rubbing/crash bars/etc...). Looks so much better than the stock doughnuts

Bronco.jpg

hartstev99

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, put 275 70 18 BFG KO2's on my wife's OBX when we took delivery last week - no issues whatsoever (rubbing/crash bars/etc...). Looks so much better than the stock doughnuts

Bronco.jpg
Thanks, now all I need is the friggin truck delivered. The waiting is killing me. Just about 18 months

Ford Bronco Non-Sas Outer Banks with Badlands factory takeoffs wheels / tires - installed Bronco
Thank’s, now I just need the Bronco Delivered. It’s been such a long wait.

Bronco Shuff

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX, 19 EXPY, 19 Ranger, 11 EXPY, 68 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, now all I need is the friggin truck delivered. The waiting is killing me. Just about 18 months

Thank’s, now I just need the Bronco Delivered. It’s been such a long wait.
Hang in there - it is worth the wait, we were 527 days from when we reserved on 7/14

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great Everette. I do like those better than the factory OBX wheels. I may be doing the same if I ever get my OBX.

BTW, this is the way it's done in the Jeep community. Grabbed a set of Rubicon take-offs for my Sahara.

Before

Ford Bronco Non-Sas Outer Banks with Badlands factory takeoffs wheels / tires - installed 100_4761.JPG

After

Ford Bronco Non-Sas Outer Banks with Badlands factory takeoffs wheels / tires - installed 100_5384.JPG

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greetings, I thought that I would share pics of my slightly modified OBX. Long story short, love the Badlands stock wheel configuration and I was able to get a great set from a fellow member, thanks so much @Ahauser2010! I have not seen this configuration yet but it is common in the Jeep Wrangler community. I could not be happier and my Bronco is on the way to become just what I wanted.

Ford Bronco Non-Sas Outer Banks with Badlands factory takeoffs wheels / tires - installed 100_5384.JPG

Love it! I had an 04 Rubicon and now a non-sas BL and it’s a similar thing for me. Im a big fan of the stock rims but think we’re in the minority, OP.
looks great!
Sponsored