peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yeah bigsky it seemed to good to be true! Montana, one of the most beautiful places i have ever been!
Sponsored

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe 4.7 option in B&P for non squatch is an error. When i converted my order last Friday, the dealer said he couldn't configure. If i wanted the 2.7 / auto on BL and the 4.7 gears i had to upgrade to full sas.
Yup!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it's been proven that the 4.7 in the B&P is not happening. I ordered last week and was unable to do it. Only available with manual or Squatch. I think with the 10 speed and the 2.7, you will be trying to stop wheel spin more than not! ;)
This was my experience, 4.7 is standard with 2.3L manual, in B&P.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I went non sas with the optional wheels. While I expect a lot of people to love their 35” tires I’m willing to bet there will be many people who have buyers remorse.
Same build for me but Iconic Silver. Bet those black wheels gonna pop with that. First pic anywhere I’ve seen of Iconic Badlands is the one today of the four door at KOH.

Sponsored

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto for me too. My dealer can't find any 4.7 gear upgrade for Badlands non-squatched.
That’s disappointing, but I do see multiple drive options in the performance catalog.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto for me too. My dealer can't find any 4.7 gear upgrade for Badlands non-squatched.
Same, my salesman walked me through the dealership order “catalog” (not sure what the exact name is) to show me it wasn’t possible to get 4.7’s without the Squatch.

CCFields

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Free 4.7s is the biggest no brainer in BandP to me. Doing it later can be very expensive.
Totally agree here... For more than just the obvious reason—cost to buy and install- I never regeared my Jeep and slowly stepped up to 37s... now I need a new transmission... and if I keep the 37s I’ll still need to regear!

Jfman

Base
First Name
jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have yet to run into a person complains about getting too much gear in an off-roader and the list of people who complain about not enough gear is from here to the moon.
Sponsored