Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the ground clearance numbers on the Badlands 4do without the SAS PACKAGE. The website says 8.4 without and 11.5 with Squatch. Although it says 8.4 for every model not taking into consideration the 33's and high lift suspension on BL. Any clarity around this topic would be great!
Sponsored

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the ground clearance numbers on the Badlands 4do without the SAS PACKAGE. The website says 8.4 without and 11.5 with Squatch. Although it says 8.4 for every model not taking into consideration the 33's and high lift suspension on BL. Any clarity around this topic would be great!
I don't have exact measurements, but I took this pics about 10AM this morning. I am strongly considering going to the BL because this looks so damn good.

Ford Bronco Non Squatch BL 4do Ground Clearance? Badlands

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's got to be in the neighborhood of 10". 1" less for tire size, and rumor/on-site measurements seem to indicate the Squatch has ~1/2" more lift, though it's not been confirmed through specs.

Would fit with common sense, as well, given other models having smaller tires and less lift than the Badlands - if they are 8.4" and the BL would be 1" higher than most based on tires alone, then adding a bit of lift we know the BL has, you can get to 10"+/- pretty quickly.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgot where I saw it, but I’m believe it’s 10.5”. Which, as stated above, would be in line with having 2” shorter tires than the Sasquatch which has 11.5” of clearance.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not as much as my wife’s grand cherokee trailhawk. That’s all I know.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoStorm

BroncoStorm

Badlands
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have exact measurements, but I took this pics about 10AM this morning. I am strongly considering going to the BL because this looks so damn good.

Ford Bronco Non Squatch BL 4do Ground Clearance? Badlands
It just works, the look of stock BL is more my style for sure.

OP
OP
BroncoStorm

BroncoStorm

Badlands
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forgot where I saw it, but I’m believe it’s 10.5”. Which, as stated above, would be in line with having 2” shorter tires than the Sasquatch which has 11.5” of clearance.
Thanks for the info Corsair this helps a lot with my decision and others as well. Above 10" are some solid GC numbers. 👍🏽

OP
OP
BroncoStorm

BroncoStorm

Badlands
First Name
Storm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hah! That's what I'm coming out of, mine measures in at 12" GC with the larger tires and air suspension.

0655344D-4925-46F3-A141-5549D4DA0FCB.jpeg

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that really all you know? How do you know that then if you don’t know the actual numbers?

Anyway, since ground clearance isn’t listed for Badlands without Sasquatch, if you assume it’s taken to the bottom of the diff, then you could estimate it at 10.6-10.8 (10.8 is same as Rubicon and Trailhawk by the way, although effective clearance is FAR superior to a Trailhawk and its low slung belly and suspension), as the only difference in that measurement is the tire height. If it is taken somewhere else, then the suspension difference comes into effect.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that really all you know? How do you know that then if you don’t know the actual numbers?

Anyway, since ground clearance isn’t listed for Badlands without Sasquatch, if you assume it’s taken to the bottom of the diff, then you could estimate it at 10.6-10.8 (10.8 is same as Rubicon and Trailhawk by the way, although effective clearance is FAR superior to a Trailhawk and its low slung belly and suspension), as the only difference in that measurement is the tire height. If it is taken somewhere else, then the suspension difference comes into effect.
If the BL sasquatch ground clearance is around 10.5-10.8, then a BL w/ 33s will be less than that. Wife’s GC has been wheeled on moderate-difficult trails and has surprised me quite a bit.

You should see the ground clearance on my offroad camper…19.75” lol. No joke.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the BL sasquatch ground clearance is around 10.5-10.8, then a BL w/ 33s will be less than that. Wife’s GC has been wheeled on moderate-difficult trails and has surprised me quite a bit.

You should see the ground clearance on my offroad camper…19.75” lol. No joke.
BL Sasquatch...or any Sasquatch...is 11.6”...regular BL is around your figures.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL Sasquatch...or any Sasquatch...is 11.6”...regular BL is around your figures.
Ok makes sense. 10.5-10.8 give or take. Couldnt recall after seeing both at some point in a thread.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It’ll be about 10.5” to the pumpkin. Eyeballing with a measuring tape without crawling underneath it was about 15” to most everything else underneath.

Also of note: it is better tucked underneath than the Wrangler. My JKUR has a transmission brace that drops way down in the middle. I’m lifted 3-1/2” (suspension + tires) and I think that brace is lower than the entire underbelly of the non-Squatch Badlands.

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JB Reviews put out a recent video on YouTube that says the ground clearance for the Badlands is 11.3". He isn't confusing it with the Sasquatch because he correctly states earlier that the Sasquatch 4 door clearance is 11.5". I'm not sure why they would be so close given the Sasquatch tires are about 1.8" bigger in diameter and it is slightly lifted, I would expect, given they have the same suspension set-up, the Badlands to have closer to 10.5" of clearance. I'm trying to confirm but all I found from Ford is the extremes and none of the clearances for models in-between.
Sponsored