O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a trip. A non-squatch Wildtrak in Lebanon. In the beginning of the video he says in Lebanon the 2-dr doesn't get Sasquatch for some reason. Anyway, the rest of the video is standard but I thought that was super odd. Might be a collector's item. I would not want it however haha.

Sponsored

N91K

Badlands
First Name
N91K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is that way in all Arab countries, 2 doors Wildtrack only comes without sas and 4 doors standard with sas.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still firmly in the camp that a real Wildtrak only comes with a black mod top, so they have made zero production ones so far.

Don't get me started on Ford claiming they now have soft tops as 'standard'

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am still firmly in the camp that a real Wildtrak only comes with a black mod top, so they have made zero production ones so far.

Yeah I don't know about all that... I have just got my first-24-hr-reservation, first-day-ordered Wildtrak with a soft top and it's freaking sweet ... They initially would not allow us to order it without a hard-top - which we didn't want, but we figured we'd take care of it later- but when it was bumped from 2021 to 2022 due to lack of Wildtrak-specific equipment available to Ford, they changed the policy and allowed changes to soft-top.

We actually got 200K FordPass points we didn't even know we were entitled to because we "switched" ...

and I don't know that I don't have a "real Wildtrak" because I have a drop-top. It looks pretty freaking sweet with the top down and I get all sorts of looks and points and waves in it.

bk4gbay

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F-350 STX, '06 Fusion SE, '19 Edge SEL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

☝ What they said 💯
Sponsored