Noob from SF Bay Area!

Devilbrad

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack. 2017 Challenger Hellcat.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all! Nice to see an active forum! My names Brad and if any of you have been in the Mopar world you may recognize my username. I've been a Mopar guy my whole life and my 2023 Wildtrack is my first ever Ford! I've been daily driving a 2017 Hellcat Challenger for the past 6 years and last September I was on a road trip and saw my first ever 2 door SAS. Love at first site! Then the quesions started. "What will my friends think? What will my family think? Is this the true me???" A month later I was in the middle of negotiations with a local dealer on a white 2 door Wildtrack when another sales guy sold it out from under me! Maybe that was a sign. I went back to looking at Hellcat Durangos and TRX's. Then a month ago I found it! 2023 Wildtrack in Race Red. Was not my first color choice at all, but it was optioned how I wanted, so I made an offer, they accepted, and a day later it was delivered. I was pleasantly surprised with the color (I think it's the same paint code as the Flame Red my 96 Dodge Dakota came in!). Been daily driving it for a couple weeks now and no complaints so far. The first week was scary going from a rock solid road car to an offroader...until I realized the tires were all at 55psi, LOL Dropped them down to 37 and what a world of a difference! Anyways...I've already replaced the taillights with Oracle flush mount ones and I have a couple little tid bits coming. Goals are more of a prerunner than a crawler. So, enjoy some pics of a 2023 Wildtrack that looks like all the other ones!

Ford Bronco Noob from SF Bay Area! 20230325_135238

Ford Bronco Noob from SF Bay Area! 20230325_135251

Ford Bronco Noob from SF Bay Area! 20230409_104927

Ford Bronco Noob from SF Bay Area! 20230412_191155
Sponsored

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Brad! Welcome, from Shad! 😁
I'm over in the outer richmond, if you see use around, give a wave. Nice rig!

PXL_20230215_013557232.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Devilbrad

Devilbrad

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Brad! Welcome, from Shad! 😁
I'm over in the outer richmond, if you see use around, give a wave. Nice rig!

Ford Bronco Noob from SF Bay Area! PXL_20230215_013557232
Can't miss that Cyber Orange! I work in SOMA, so may see you someday!

OP
OP
Devilbrad

Devilbrad

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
An not many 2drs, or wildtracks around, so you should be easy to ID!
I haven't even seen another Bronco of any trim level here in Pacifica. Mine gets all kinds of looks. I got my first "Nice Jeep" last weekend, haha.
Sponsored