First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 / 1970 Bronco (in process)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im Probably one of the few people that the move to Maine is actually more of an inconvenience. The Vermont location for me was close enough I could drive up the same day, partake and head home.
Vermont would have been great, but there are locals there that are so stubborn they don’t allow anything, and barely allow the ski resorts to operate.
Welp guess I just have to make an adventure out of it and stop in Acadia while I’m there
Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im Probably one of the few people that the move to Maine is actually more of an inconvenience. The Vermont location for me was close enough I could drive up the same day, partake and head home.
Vermont would have been great, but there are locals there that are so stubborn they don’t allow anything, and barely allow the ski resorts to operate.
Welp guess I just have to make an adventure out of it and stop in Acadia while I’m there
I agree, I'll take the drive up to Maine but VT was convenient due to proximity to our family ski place.

JZBronco70

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 / 1970 Bronco (in process)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree, I'll take the drive up to Maine but VT was convenient due to proximity to our family ski place.
Yeah I have an aunt in Maine close by, but will still need to do the 8 hour drive and get lodging. Ether way I think they’ll put on a good show

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wonder where it actually is. Portland Maine is not a big city but it's still the biggest in the state and has no off-road. A lot of the good off road is a few hours drive so I'd be ready to add another 2-5 hours of drive time to your estimates if you don't want to be disappointed

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

how do you sign up to partake in the off-rodeo?

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long drive from LI but I'll spend a week up there . Hopefully in a Bronco lol.
I'll be heading up from LI as well. Be a little closer than Acadia, and some great breweries in the area as well! Well worth at least an extended weekend.

Deleted member 21681

Ford Bronco Northeast Bronco Off Roadeo may be in Portland, Maine according to job listing E3011EAD-BE3A-49E2-B904-D09354A3D105

Mt. Champlain via precipice trail has better views along the hike. You have to climb up ladders and walk across 2 ft wide ledges with cliffs on one side and giant wall with no handles on other side. Cadillac is just a drive up
Those ladders sound like a real sonofabitch with a bronco strapped to your back.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder where it actually is. Portland Maine is not a big city but it's still the biggest in the state and has no off-road. A lot of the good off road is a few hours drive so I'd be ready to add another 2-5 hours of drive time to your estimates if you don't want to be disappointed
Portland is a strange choice as far as Maine goes. I'm fairly familiar and not aware of any off-road challenges within city limits. Could possibly be private land.

Sponsored

Denba1

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Portland is a strange choice as far as Maine goes. I'm fairly familiar and not aware of any off-road challenges within city limits. Could possibly be private land.
I'm guessing Portland was the closest option to select for the job posting, so it may not be in Portland per se. I could imagine it being somewhere several hours away, but you can also get rural pretty quickly heading inland from Portland without having to travel far, which would make it convenient for people making a trip of it.

Alfabeast

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Giulia Q4 Sport Ti, 1983 Alfa GTV6 2.5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Perfect, 1:15 hours away vs 2:30 - 3:00 for VT. I was initially surprised that VT would host such an event, and there it is.
Sponsored