Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Saw these on Facebook. Irwin Ford in New Hampshire. Apparently Northeast Off Roadeo will be in New Hampshire.

FB_IMG_1626376193176.jpg

FB_IMG_1626376198464.jpg
That's awesome! I just posted photos of the Moab Off-Roadeo a few days ago! I also have an interview with them tomorrow to work at the Moab location!

Sponsored

Winni Made

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The word on the street is that the northeast rodeo will be at Gunstock in Gilford, NH. I live in the area and will be at Gunstock this weekend. I will scope things out - if they are building an off road course, it should be obvious.

Duke

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota RAV4 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went to Irwin Toyota/Ford in Laconia NH for an oil change yesterday and was shocked to see 27 Broncos sitting on the lot. 22 parked back to back, and a few others scattered about. Good change to see a wide variety of colors and models. Had 3 2-doors there, the rest all all 4-doors. Dealership said all but 1 are being held there temporarily for a Bronco Event being held in the area. I assumed that it wasf or the off-Rodeo but did not know they are planning one in NH (at Gunstock in Gilford which is only 1 town over). Not allowed to even sit in any of them but they do have a black 2 door Outerbanks as a mannequin to test drive. Definitely worth the trip out to see such a collection of colors and models if you are not sure about your color selection yet. For the 2-doors, they had a white Badlands, a Black Outerbanks and a Velocity Blue Base Sasquatch. I must say the the Base Squatch looked Bad Ass. Sorry for the lousy video - very overcast sky with an older iPhone...

Attachments

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am still hoping to drive up with my new Bronco for a week vacation, but its not looking good, I am not missing out on the rodeo experience waiting.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hope its in Concord but sounds like it'll probably be Gunstock. Looking forward to when the website pops up available reservations for the NE location.

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw these on Facebook. Irwin Ford in New Hampshire. Apparently Northeast Off Roadeo will be in New Hampshire.

FB_IMG_1626376193176.jpg

FB_IMG_1626376198464.jpg
WHOOP!!! I can't wait for reservations to open!

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone posted here a while ago that they (Ford) was looking for help, presumably for the Off-Roadeo up in Maine

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The word on the street is that the northeast rodeo will be at Gunstock in Gilford, NH. I live in the area and will be at Gunstock this weekend. I will scope things out - if they are building an off road course, it should be obvious.
Makes sense, Gunstock Mountain Resort hosts the Laconia Bike Week Hill Climbs, there's plenty of good areas to set up a course

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are better breweries in Vermont but New Hampshire is closer so I'll take it

iWarthog

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoulda been in NC OBX