Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was at Gunstock today and looked around a bit. There were no obvious signs of construction. Lots of existing trails, but nothing to suggest they are close to opening anything like the facility in Texas. It’s odd that Ford would send so many Bronco’s to a dealer if it wasn’t close to opening a facility in the area.
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was at Gunstock today and looked around a bit. There were no obvious signs of construction. Lots of existing trails, but nothing to suggest they are close to opening anything like the facility in Texas. It’s odd that Ford would send so many Bronco’s to a dealer if it wasn’t close to opening a facility in the area.
I would guess the facility is not on the grounds of the Gunstock Resort. However, it must be nearby and getting ready to open.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need those precious MIC tops for our orders! Stop using them up Ford!
Especially since the New Hampshire one likely won't open until spring.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made my reservation for October 13! Prime fall foliage and Bronco driving! 2 dreams in one! 🐴🍁

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm booked for October!

FYI,
I had to call the support number because my transaction was failing. The girl on the line said she has been seeing this reported by people. Some banks are seeing the transaction as fraud. I received a "Fraud Alert" email, from my bank, with a Yes/No question if I recognize the activity. I clicked on the "Yes" button and then saw a screen telling me to retry my transaction. I went back to my reservation to try again -> and it worked. The support person said some people might need to call their bank if this happens.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stopped at Irwin Ford in Laconia. NH to look at the Broncos for the Off-Roadeo New Hampshire at Gunstock Mountain Resort.

I counted 29 total. Within the 29, a total of 27 of the 4-door model and 2 of the 2-door model. Within this collection of Broncos, I saw the following: Base = 1, Big Bend = 1, Black Diamond = 1, Outer Banks = 2, Wildtrak = 4, Badlands = 20. Within the Badlands the number with 33" tires were about equal to the number with 35" tires.

This data might be helpful as you plan your Off-Roadeo event.

Ford Bronco Northeast Bronco Off-Roadeo To Be in New Hampshire (Seen in Dealership Lot) 1627499950315

Ford Bronco Northeast Bronco Off-Roadeo To Be in New Hampshire (Seen in Dealership Lot) 1627499983385
Sponsored