First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW M3, 2002 Ford Ranger, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in Chico, but my order is through Crown Motors. At this point, they've communicated well and have consistently said they won't be charging any ADM. Hopefully they hold true to their word and I can stay with them as my dealership long-term.

Order is a Race Red (originally Rapid Red, but Ford took that option away), 4-door Sasquatch Badlands hardtop with the lux package.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Commitment from North Bay Ford, Santa Cruz, today: no markups! Very helpful with railcar numbers and other info. So far, a great experience.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I work with him too, he's great about telling me where I am on the order chain. I understand marking up floor/nores broncos 15k like the 2.3 that came in November. I have all my hopes in FF Roseville
I wouldn't. There's a slim chance they're not going to try to rip you off. They have no integrity whatsoever.

Reservations can be moved, I don't think orders can't. But you may try calling Ford customer service and see what they say.

If I were you I would place an order with another dealer (maybe try Auburn Ford), And if all else fails cancel with FF.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't trust Future Ford Roseville as far as I could throw them. They screwed me bad once, I will never let that go.. then when I went in there a couple months ago when I saw a couple Broncos on display, I asked if I could test drive one, and I was told "no" by the salesman - "we're not allowed to let anyone drive this", come to find out later, that was a lie .. those guys are total dirtbags.
for reference, this is the facebook review I gave them 5 years ago as a result of their dirty business tactics:

Sponsored

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I have an order with concord ford. It seems like due to whatever it might be they aren’t getting any orders filled by ford. I am wondering if it is worth placing an order with another ford dealership to see what might come first? What dealerships around the Bay Area are small and or good that this could potentially be a better route for me?

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have an order with concord ford. It seems like due to whatever it might be they aren’t getting any orders filled by ford. I am wondering if it is worth placing an order with another ford dealership to see what might come first? What dealerships around the Bay Area are small and or good that this could potentially be a better route for me?
Did your dealer say that they're not getting any orders? That's hard to believe.

I'm having a great experience with Kyle and Alejandro at North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz, after I switched last year from Towne in RWC. NBF has a small allocation, but it's not zero. Keep in mind that:
  1. B6g posters have said that Corporate is no longer letting people transfer orders.
  2. You do not want to lose your place in line by creating a new order--you'll likely be waiting til 2023.
  3. You might have ordered features/accessories that are in backlog?
  4. If you're not dead set on having your exact build, and are willing to travel, there are Broncos for sale off some lots, with little or no markup, in less populated (remote?) areas of the US and Canada

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did your dealer say that they're not getting any orders? That's hard to believe.

I'm having a great experience with Kyle and Alejandro at North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz, after I switched last year from Towne in RWC. NBF has a small allocation, but it's not zero. Keep in mind that:
  1. B6g posters have said that Corporate is no longer letting people transfer orders.
  2. You do not want to lose your place in line by creating a new order--you'll likely be waiting til 2023.
  3. You might have ordered features/accessories that are in backlog?
  4. If you're not dead set on having your exact build, and are willing to travel, there are Broncos for sale off some lots, with little or no markup, in less populated (remote?) areas of the US and Canada
I’ve called over 20 dealerships to get one of the available ones now. But they are all 10-30k mark ups and very little budging. If anyone knows a dealer who is working with them please let me know.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Message received. Working with Geweke Ford, contacted Auburn but no response from them so far, it has only been a day I would trust them too though. I will see if Future Roseville gives a response by next week.
I too am working with Geweke. I went with them as they were the only Norcal dealer at the time honoring X-plan (until Ford nixed it). They have been very transparent from day 1. I even asked them about dealers tacking on ADM and selling them to other buyers. They stated they are 100% committed to selling at MSRP, no ADM. I'm still waiting so my review can drastically change if they decide to pull a fast one.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Fairfield Carmax has a Black Diamond in Cyber Orange 2.3L Manual 2 door on the Show Room floor.

$66,998

In case anyone is interested.

Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fairfield Carmax has a Black Diamond in Cyber Orange 2.3L Manual 2 door on the Show Room floor.

$66,998

That's a $-30,000 immediate gratification premium

splytsecond

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

$66,998

has anyone run their vin on the carmax site lately to see how crazy the offers are?

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone who has taken delivery in the Bay Area and Santa Cruz area know what trucking company was used? Our VIN isn't tracking in palsapp (North American) or United Road, so I wonder if there's some other company to look at.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone had luck switching dealerships after getting a VIN?

Frontier Ford has been good to me, but my dealer left and I'm told they've also changed management. I'm worried they might not honor our MSRP deal.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fantastic experience at North Bay Ford this week! Transaction was seamless, joyful. No ADM, no hidden extras. Thank you Kyle Capicik and Alejandro and Kali!
Sponsored