Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mitsubishi Galant VR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm really expecting ford to push that back unless it is their strategy to protect their dealers but forcing us to lock in before we know if the dealer is going to provide lube or not.
Yep. That is what im curious about also. Seems like everything is moving back more and more. Hopefully they move the deadline back more. Ive talked to Elk Grove Ford on the phone and they said MSRP and will honor X plan if available. Have never used them before but heard good things about them so far. Doesn't mean that we could be all screwed and they dont do MSRP.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2E4DBD7C-132C-49AD-AF49-3D72A8135E3F.png

Anyone else get this? Interestingly enough I don’t have a reservation through them and thought it was odd that he didn’t provide any build & pricing sheet for me. Also clarified that this is to put in an order and not just reservation only.
Nope.. and I thought the Ford Store in Morgan Hill was one of the good Dealers? They're one of the few Dealers listed on the X Plan spreadsheet as offering additional discount. That sucks! They were one of my second choices if things fall through in working out a deal with Walnut Creek Ford.

bronco38

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has everyone seen the Colorado Group Buy with Granger?

“...Granger is offering the following pricing for out of state buyers:

Invoice -$1,300 if you have X-Plan (if not, you can sign up for $25 here)
+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag
+$425 Group Shipping (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate so there are a couple of caveats in this estimate:
1) this estimate could increase if fuel prices spike by delivery next year
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping“

Who would be interested in this - either group shipping or fly/drive back?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag
+$425 Group Shipping (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate so there are a couple of caveats in this estimate:
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)

I might be interested in group shipping from Grainger. if I can't work out a deal with Walnut Creek Ford?

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag

Although I'm signed up with the Texas group buy, Granger is also a possible option for me. If a NorCal dealer is willing to accept at least a $500 below invoice deal, I would stay local.

Sponsored

KLam07

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford Explorer, Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope.. and I thought the Ford Store in Morgan Hill was one of the good Dealers? They're one of the few Dealers listed on the X Plan spreadsheet as offering additional discount. That sucks! They were one of my second choices if things fall through in working out a deal with Walnut Creek Ford.
Same here! I went back and forth with this sales guy and it was so frustrating how misinformed he is. I asked him how it was possible to place my order without a B&P available and he said “check the Ford website, it’s there” THEN when I asked him if he was referring to the Sport and not the larger Bronco model, which I had a reservation for, he said “We have multiple versions of the Bronco coming out, the Sport will be released first and the others to follow so if you want to place your order you should place it now.” Definitely turned me off from that dealership and it was my backup one too. ??

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag

Keep in mind that shipping estimate is from Granger, IA to Denver, CO (approx 700 miles). If going by miles alone, the price would more than double (or even triple) to ship to coastal areas.

ac360

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind that shipping estimate is from Granger, IA to Denver, CO (approx 700 miles). If going by miles alone, the price would more than double (or even triple) to ship to coastal areas.
If I remembered correctly, Granger had estimated shipping from Granger, IA to Los Angeles to be ~$1400. I would imagine the same to ship to the Bay Area.

Spmyers86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think this is an interesting proposition but has to be a logistics nightmare... not like we are all going to get our orders at the same time. And who is going to be willing to wait 1-3-5 months in order to save a few bucks on group shipping? Not to say I’m not interested just something to think about.

Sponsored

SeventyOne

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 2014 Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have any of you seen this? Auburn Ford posted on their website that they will meet or beat any deal in writing on new vehicles. Has anyone contacted them to see if this includes the Granger deal? I just sent them an email with links to the Granger, Stephens, and Sewell deals posted on Bronco6G. Maybe if everybody starts pinging them they will see the potential.

1600842115084.png
I think I remember seeing that and someone read the fine print which mentioned it was for only vehicles currently on the lot, which wouldn't be applicable to an ordered vehicle like the bronco

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is an interesting proposition but has to be a logistics nightmare... not like we are all going to get our orders at the same time. And who is going to be willing to wait 1-3-5 months in order to save a few bucks on group shipping? Not to say I’m not interested just something to think about.
What we're trying to do is get the dealerships to confirm in writing what their best deal is to keep their reservation holders from transfering their reservations before the deadline. Not work out a group / fleet sales deal. Just an agreement that the group will purchase from the dealership with the best deal. The benefit to the Dealership would be additional reservations / confirmed sales. We don't want to be confrontational or threatening. We just want to get the best deal we can from the NorCal Dealerships. Orders and delivery dates will vary.

Spmyers86

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What we're trying to do is get the dealerships to confirm in writing what their best deal is to keep their reservation holders from transfering their reservations before the deadline. Not work out a group / fleet sales deal. Just an agreement that the group will purchase from the dealership with the best deal. The benefit to the Dealership would be additional reservations / confirmed sales. We don't want to be confrontational or threatening. We just want to get the best deal we can from the NorCal Dealerships. Orders and delivery dates will vary.
I was referring to the folks trying to do the Granger deal and ship from Iowa. I may not have made that clear In my original post.

I get what you are trying to do.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was referring to the folks trying to do the Granger deal and ship from Iowa. I may not have made that clear In my original post.

I get what you are trying to do.
Cool ?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I posted something similar in the other thread.. but this whole topic reminds me of e-bay... people get so caught up in a "deal" they end up paying more or just about new prices.

Why would you want $1,000 under invoice just to lose it in Shipping (for the 2nd Time). I mean yes.. if you just want to flat out support Granger.. awesome. But to pay both the Destination charge, then extra shipping, then the extra cost of the Cali DMV... just doesn't make sense to me.

Now this all goes with the understanding that there are CA dealers that will Honor the X Plan of course. If that goes out the window, then that completely changes things.
Sponsored