Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, you now have until Jan 31, 2021 to switch, which is also reservations cut off date, so no pressure when you go in to order in Dec, don't like the deal, switch.
Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Northern, northern California dealer...
Hey guys, new member around here and thought I'd throw my experience out there for those of you who are north of the bay area and sacramento. I recently (June, 2021) placed my order, Badlands, 2.7, sasquatch, lux, painted modular roof, with Crown Ford in Redding. I had three choices for dealers that were within a 40 minute drive, Corning Ford, Whittmeier Ford, and Crown Ford. I did a deep dive on these forums and didn't find much information for these dealers so here is what I found.

Corning Ford will order with no additional down-payment but they are charging $1,500 adm. I'm sorry to say I can't provide much detail about Whittmeier Ford because I couldn't get much of of them. They said they are atleast charging msrp, requiring an additional deposit between $500 and 1,000 and wouldn't tell me if they had ADM. On the phone I couldn't even get past the secretary...

Onto Crown Ford, I spoke with Steven Roberts who took the time to answer all of my questions and was very up front about the order process with Crown Ford. No additional down payment, and no adm.

I know I could have saved some money by going out of town but I believe in shopping local. I'm sure most of you on here have already placed orders with dealer so I hope this information helps new forum members and perspective buyers.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Northern, northern California dealer...
Hey guys, new member around here and thought I'd throw my experience out there for those of you who are north of the bay area and sacramento. I recently (June, 2021) placed my order, Badlands, 2.7, sasquatch, lux, painted modular roof, with Crown Ford in Redding. I had three choices for dealers that were within a 40 minute drive, Corning Ford, Whittmeier Ford, and Crown Ford. I did a deep dive on these forums and didn't find much information for these dealers so here is what I found.

Corning Ford will order with no additional down-payment but they are charging $1,500 adm. I'm sorry to say I can't provide much detail about Whittmeier Ford because I couldn't get much of of them. They said they are atleast charging msrp, requiring an additional deposit between $500 and 1,000 and wouldn't tell me if they had ADM. On the phone I couldn't even get past the secretary...

Onto Crown Ford, I spoke with Steven Roberts who took the time to answer all of my questions and was very up front about the order process with Crown Ford. No additional down payment, and no adm.

I know I could have saved some money by going out of town but I believe in shopping local. I'm sure most of you on here have already placed orders with dealer so I hope this information helps new forum members and perspective buyers.
If you go to the Wittmeier Ford website, you can identify the sales managers. Make your call and ask for one of them by name. That’s what I did locally here in the Central Valley. Our good friends in Yuba City recently bought a Ford F-250 at Corning Ford and had a great experience...they wanted a non diesel equipped truck and Corning Ford had lots of gasoline equipped trucks, whereas the other dealers all had diesels.

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking into making a new reservation and shopping for price.

Ford Store Morgan Hill quoted me Invoice + $450. Are any dealers still matching an X-plan price?

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been working with Walnut Creek Ford. They have been solid with me so far, so no complaints. I've spoken with Shahram several times and he is nice to work with and he keeps me informed, either by calling or emailing me. Sticking with them.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Store Morgan Hill quoted me Invoice + $450. Are any dealers still matching an X-plan price?
If you got any Cali dealer to actually uder the words invoice, you're a step ahead. The only dealer at least on this board that still is doing any deals is Grainger at 2,000 under invoice.

So If Morgan Hill is really invoice plus 450, that's a great deal. Hell let me know cuz I'm half tempted to order a soft top BB just to get me by until my WT comes in and if I can get a deal on it I should be able to sell and not get hurt too bad.

Last edited:

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

You are only about $300 off X Plan pricing which will be hard to find in California at this point in time.......make the commitment to the Ford Store and sit back and enjoy the ride with the rest of us.

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you got any Cali dealer to actually uder the words invoice, you're a step ahead. The only dealer at least on this board that still is doing any deals is Grainger at 2,000 under invoice.

So If Morgan Hill is really invoice plus 450, that's a great deal. Hell let me know cuz I'm half tempted to order a soft top BB just to get me by until my WT comes in and if I can get a deal on it I should be able to sell and not get hurt too bad.
I haven't done business with them but they've been consistent with quoting me $450 over both times I called and apply their 'no haggle' to all vehicles other than the Shelby's et. al. As far as I know they were also the only dealer in the area selling GT350s without ADM back when I was shopping for one 6 years ago.

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are only about $300 off X Plan pricing which will be hard to find in California at this point in time.......make the commitment to the Ford Store and sit back and enjoy the ride with the rest of us.
Yeah sounds like theyre the best deal in this area. I had a Granger res last year but despite being an amazing deal the distance eats the entire $2k worth of value so I cancelled.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah sounds like theyre the best deal in this area. I had a Granger res last year but despite being an amazing deal the distance eats the entire $2k worth of value so I cancelled.
Well that was 2 under INVOICE not MSRP correct? So it should have been more like a 4k+ savings total.

Yeak I'm leary about certain dealers that are even on this board that said one thing, then back pedaled, even more than once. And now claim to be all transparent.

At least when Ford pulled Xplan, there were dealers that said they would still, honor that pricing (or better) if even for a short time.

Sponsored

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that was 2 under INVOICE not MSRP correct? So it should have been more like a 4k+ savings total.

Yeak I'm leary about certain dealers that are even on this board that said one thing, then back pedaled, even more than once. And now claim to be all transparent.

At least when Ford pulled Xplan, there were dealers that said they would still, honor that pricing (or better) if even for a short time.
Yeah Granger is $2K under invoice, so roughly 2.5k better than the Ford Store deal.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you go to the Wittmeier Ford website, you can identify the sales managers. Make your call and ask for one of them by name. That’s what I did locally here in the Central Valley. Our good friends in Yuba City recently bought a Ford F-250 at Corning Ford and had a great experience...they wanted a non diesel equipped truck and Corning Ford had lots of gasoline equipped trucks, whereas the other dealers all had diesels.
I'd be very careful with Corning Ford... This is just a guess on my part, but I happen to be on cars.com yesterday and they are showing two Broncos in stock (which we know they don't have).. But what was the big red flag was that when you looked at their prices it was a 51k and a 61k price tag to which they don't specify the trim. How are you dig a little deeper, assuming Carfax has the VIN correct, they are charging 51K for a big bend.

I mean maybe it it was a fully loaded one, but hard to tell with their misleading advertisement.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you talk to a specific person? Did they say anything about a deposit beyond the $100?

I'm tempted to order a toned down BL that I can resell later but I need a deal if I have any hope of coming out of this thing without losing my shirt.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just called Morgan Hill (San Jose Area correct?) And got some random sales guy, But even though I explained what was said he claims they're going to do MSRP but with no markups.

So if you happen to remember who you talk to toss's name my way plz

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I just called Morgan Hill (San Jose Area correct?) And got some random sales guy, But even though I explained what was said he claims they're going to do MSRP but with no markups.

So if you happen to remember who you talk to toss's name my way plz
I pulled this from an August 2020 post from Michael Tran -Sales Manager.....this goes back awhile and may no longer be valid, but it’s worth a try.
Aug 1, 2020
One more update
Ford Store - Morgan Hill.

“Yes, our dealership will honor any Ford special pricing such as AZXD plan. If it's available than I will honor and be happy to assist.
and Just $450 over factory invoice. “

Michael Tran
Sales manager
408 832-7718 cell
#1 volume Ford Dealer in the Bay Area
Sponsored