username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just called Morgan Hill (San Jose Area correct?) And got some random sales guy, But even though I explained what was said he claims they're going to do MSRP but with no markups.

So if you happen to remember who you talk to toss's name my way plz
Sorry I don't remember his name but it was a man.

I just asked for pricing (no desposit info) and ETA on their demo Bronco/s. He guessed it would be mid/late July for the demo's and put down my number to let me know when they're available.

I called in the fall last year as well as was quoted the same Invoice + $450.
Sponsored

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if anybody saw this today but Future Ford sent out an email stating that they will be charging additional dealer markup on all vehicles sold.

Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1625714026444

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ouch...yeah I did find out that Auburn Ford is only charging MSRP for reservation holders. You will see a mark up for dealer stock however, but I would expect that at eveey dealer.. it's goong to even happen at our discount dealers here.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if anybody saw this today but Future Ford sent out an email stating that they will be charging additional dealer markup on all vehicles sold.

Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1625714026444
I am so glad I switched my reservation away from Future Ford to another nameless dealer who will be honoring X Plan.

swedensky

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Future Ford honors all reservations/pre orders at MSRP that were agreed upon at the time of reservation or order. We also honor AZXD plan on the Bronco. Any different information is incorrect. The mark up question was put in the email as a blanket statement because our stock units all have an ADM (as @da_jokker stated for dealer stock).

Source: Author of the posted email screenshot. New Ford Manager at Future Ford.

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Future Ford honors all reservations/pre orders at MSRP that were agreed upon at the time of reservation or order. We also honor AZXD plan on the Bronco. Any different information is incorrect. The mark up question was put in the email as a blanket statement because our stock units all have an ADM (as @da_jokker stated for dealer stock).

Thanks For Clarifying Tyler!
Cant Wait For My Base Squatch!!

6G_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 2DR waiting
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hey Swedensky,

I was at the Future Ford Roseville dealership about 5 months ago and asked a few slaes dealers about bronco price/markups and was told there will be markups and decided to move my reservation to another Southern California dealer who was honoring my X-Plan code. I really wish I kept it local but it would probably be hard to move it now.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey Swedensky,

I was at the Future Ford Roseville dealership about 5 months ago and asked a few slaes dealers about bronco price/markups and was told there will be markups and decided to move my reservation to another Southern California dealer who was honoring my X-Plan code. I really wish I kept it local but it would probably be hard to move it now.
My initial reservation was also at Ford Roseville, whicg I was very nervous about because I know those guys pull crap.

It took very little time before red flag started showing up. They started backpedaling on what they said about pricing, if you look at their lot right now they're charging five grand over MSRP for rangers and sports. And when I tried to lock him out on a price they avoided discussing it.

So I immediately jumped on the chance to switch to a South Bay dealer that offered them at invoice for a limited time.

I can't describe the level of stress that went away when I ditched them and got a more transparent and responsive dealer...even if it's 100 miles away.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So can someone please explain these emails from Ford awhile back. There is some disagreement between whether this only refers to the hard top modular double-top thing or But I’m reading this email as “ALL” because of Covid delays . So even if you get MSRP it could go up in 22, it could be 5 grand who knows? If that’s the case then I’ll just walk.
I just want to know if I’m protected also with 21 prices, it’s not my fault is coming in 22.
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion FBB6523B-6524-4D04-A38E-EE58A92823A1
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 4A0F3E0A-791C-4823-9804-3845DA7C142F
reservation and order holders.
For price protection if you end up with a 22?
I’m getting a base Squatch with a MIC hard top
I thought they were behind on all hard tops?
Thanks
My initial reservation was also at Ford Roseville, whicg I was very nervous about because I know those guys pull crap.

It took very little time before red flag started showing up. They started backpedaling on what they said about pricing, if you look at their lot right now they're charging five grand over MSRP for rangers and sports. And when I tried to lock him out on a price they avoided discussing it.

So I immediately jumped on the chance to switch to a South Bay dealer that offered them at invoice for a limited time.

I can't describe the level of stress that went away when I ditched them and got a more transparent and responsive dealer...even if it's 100 miles away.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Tyler,
At the time I spoke with one of your sales managers at the Clovis store about honoring X Plan (which I am eligible), the response at the time was that Future Ford would honor it if Ford honored it. It also took awhile before I could get an email reply back from him to confirm participation that my confidence about Future Ford's pricing strategy was very uncertain. The comment of IF FORD ALLOWS/HONORS X PLAN gave me the inference that when Ford removed the Bronco from eligibility, the dealership would no longer honor the pricing plan (and your right to do so). There was much uneasiness about how Ford dealers were going to price out the orders and whether MSRP would even be honored, that I hedged by cost concerns by moving my reservation to one of the several dealers who announced in this forum that they would honor the X Plan pricing model without Ford's participation in the plan. Its not really about the $2,000 price difference between X Plan and MSRP that caused the switch, but more about the potential $5,000-$10,000 ADM that might be charged that was unacceptable to me. If a pricing guarantee had been communicated to me, I would not have moved the reservation as my preference with new car purchases has always been to purchase locally as support for the local economy, but that was not the case. The Clovis store will eventually get the service work to provide the ongoing maintenance.

Sponsored

swedensky

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tyler,
At the time I spoke with one of your sales managers at the Clovis store about honoring X Plan
I can't speak for Clovis as I work for the Roseville store, which was in question when I responded. Although I can't expect anyone to "honor an X plan price" if Ford removes it from plan pricing. There isn't a number to base it off of or a reimbursement to the dealer if Ford removes it. Ford has had in small print on the Bronco front page on ford.com since the beginning that X plan pricing was available.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if any of the NorCal dealers have mannequins that we can view? I still haven't seen the bronco in person but would like to before my order gets built if possible; I'm particularly interested in 2dr with Sasquatch if any of those are floating around.

swedensky

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know if any of the NorCal dealers have mannequins that we can view? I still haven't seen the bronco in person but would like to before my order gets built if possible; I'm particularly interested in 2dr with Sasquatch if any of those are floating around.
I have a 2 door Wildtrak (sasquatch) Mannequin here at Future Ford of Roseville.

sm_cc_03

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 Door Badlands, 2023 Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2 door Wildtrak (sasquatch) Mannequin here at Future Ford of Roseville.
Thanks for the reply. Roseville is a bit of a drive for me but would be worth it if there aren't any in the peninsula or immediate bay area.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You do? I'll swing by today! Can we drive it?
Sponsored