Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Outer Banks mannequin at Elk Grove Ford! I was at Elk Grove Ford yesterday taking a friend in to pick up her Expedition that was being repaired. There was a carbonized grey Outer Banks 4-door, soft top mannequin there! I did not have time to drive it or even make an appointment to come back and take a text drive, but spend a few minutes looking at it. Soft top was open, windows were down, so could not see the window sticker. It had the roast leather interior and the large 12 inch screen. When I talked to my salesperson/the internet sales manager last week, he said they were getting two mannequins, so there may be another one on its way.
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion Elk Grove Ford OBX - 1
Sponsored

bronco49

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just found this Bronco customer support group so I thought I'd join the discussion. Still no order date for me but I did get some swag from The Ford Store in Morgan Hill.
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion IMG_E4673.JPG
I guess this means I'm on the back burner until calendar '22.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ve been saying all along that Ford should be sending us swag. My dealer hasn’t done jack! Reserved 7/13, ordered 1/20. I haven’t heard anything since then. Good swag they gave you. The wait and no compensation is brutal!
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1627099544310

Sponsored

TheRealJyushi

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigvalleyford.biz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got our Mannequin in yesterday.
4-Door Wildtrak, 2.7 Auto, Mid, Soft Top with Prep Kit
Big Valley Ford. Stockton, CA

Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1627103980047

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Future Ford got in a Badlands 2.3 MT yesterday. I was able to test drive the 2.7 wildtrack and the 2.3 Badlands today. Both are awesome. The 2.3 MT was more fun to drive than the 2.7 auto but I'm still sticking with the auto.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just found this Bronco customer support group so I thought I'd join the discussion. Still no order date for me but I did get some swag from The Ford Store in Morgan Hill.
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 1627103980047
I guess this means I'm on the back burner until calendar '22.
Did you go in and they gave this to you or did they send this to you? I have a reservation with them as well and I'm not very satisfied with their communication.

Risky4me

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, Lexus 450H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am working with Ford of Fairfield. Small hiccup with the ordering details but otherwise no issues. Delivery due soon

bronco49

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you go in and they gave this to you or did they send this to you? I have a reservation with them as well and I'm not very satisfied with their communication.
They sent it to me. I haven't been bothering them much through this process. I did (for the first time since I placed my order) reach out to my sales rep (via email) 2 days ago and she said she would look into my order. Not sure if that really means anything or not. I'll let you know what they have to say.

Sponsored

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone wants to come say hi I’ll be at cars and coffee with my new bronco this coming sunday.

D115F1C1-AC2C-4611-B612-1D0AC012568F.jpeg

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They sent it to me. I haven't been bothering them much through this process. I did (for the first time since I placed my order) reach out to my sales rep (via email) 2 days ago and she said she would look into my order. Not sure if that really means anything or not. I'll let you know what they have to say.
Thank you. I will let you know if I get any updates as well

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know if there is a 2.3 Sasquatch available to drive at any of the Northern California dealers? I’ve driven the 2.3 Badlands manual and 2.7 wildtrack. I would like to see how the 2.3 Sasquatch handles.

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco was shipped and should arrive the 26th, but I called Fremont Ford and they are adding $5k in ADM. I didn’t get MSRP in writing so this is my fault, but I strongly recommend not putting a reservation in with Fremont. Looks like every car on their lot has ADM at this point.

I’m not going to pay a dollar in ADM so I’m going to ask for a refund on my reservation if I can’t talk them down to MSRP. I already put in an order with granger as a contingency. I want a soft top so I don’t think it will be long.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over the weekend the wife and I drove passed Crown Motors in Redding, CA and saw they had finally received their dealer demo. (I made an immediate u turn). Its a 4Dr Badlands 2.3 auto, mid package, soft top.

This is the first time I have had an opportunity to do a walk around and I was thoroughly impressed! Got to test drive and was surprised how much power the 2.3 had. I know this turned into a Lil review but I just had to relate my excitement. If any of you live close to redding and haven't had a chance to check out a bronco do your self a favor and swing by.
20210828_143826.jpg
20210828_143834.jpg
20210828_141540.jpg
20210828_143436.jpg

20210828_143447.jpg
Sponsored