First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, Lexus 450H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Fairfield Ford treated me great. Bryan Rice (sales manger) was almost as enthusiastic as I was to get my Bronco to me and kept me fully informed during the process. MSRP with no ADM and reasonable dealer costs.
Sponsored

BroncoBLCG

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hey folks, has anyone picked one up with Livermore ford? I've got a reservation and getting concerned with a last minute ADM. My build date is currently first week of Nov.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was shipped and should arrive the 26th, but I called Fremont Ford and they are adding $5k in ADM. I didnā€™t get MSRP in writing so this is my fault, but I strongly recommend not putting a reservation in with Fremont. Looks like every car on their lot has ADM at this point.

Iā€™m not going to pay a dollar in ADM so Iā€™m going to ask for a refund on my reservation if I canā€™t talk them down to MSRP. I already put in an order with granger as a contingency. I want a soft top so I donā€™t think it will be long.
The GM of Fremont ford said no ADM on page 2 of this thread

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was shipped and should arrive the 26th, but I called Fremont Ford and they are adding $5k in ADM. I didnā€™t get MSRP in writing so this is my fault, but I strongly recommend not putting a reservation in with Fremont. Looks like every car on their lot has ADM at this point.

Iā€™m not going to pay a dollar in ADM so Iā€™m going to ask for a refund on my reservation if I canā€™t talk them down to MSRP. I already put in an order with granger as a contingency. I want a soft top so I donā€™t think it will be long.
Bay Area addition.
Fremont Ford -
ā€œ Will honor AXZD pricing. No dealer can charge fees on top of AXZD plan other than the $85.00 Document feeā€

Regards,

Michael Pollom
General Manager
Fremont Ford
39700 Balentine Dr
Newark, CA 94560

510-651-5600, main
510-651-7637, fax
[email protected]

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Fairfield Ford treated me great. Bryan Rice (sales manger) was almost as enthusiastic as I was to get my Bronco to me and kept me fully informed during the process. MSRP with no ADM and reasonable dealer costs.
Fairfield Ford can go eff themselves. I came in prior to the price lock in February and the salesmen told me that Ford wasn't allowing anymore reservations. This was prior to getting on these forums so I assumed the dealership would know what they were talking about, I was wrong.

Sponsored

21FE

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reserved mine at Heritage Ford Modesto. They've been pretty responsive, however when asked about mark ups, the dealer said he believes "to the best of his understanding, they will not be marking up." Sooo we'll just have to see since that was not an exact no. May switch to Price Ford Turlock as they have confirmed no mark ups.

Did you ever pick your up? Mine is due in a couple months per tracking, but the horror stories of ADM are mounting.

ronnyek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang PP2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I currently have my order being setup with sunnyvale ford because i bought my mustang with them and was happy with that experience.

I was wondering if anyone has used them for their bronco order and whether they had a decent experience. THey swore up and down my cost would be msrp on my order... until the last time I talked to them where there was a "standard 6.5k markup" which is more than frustrating.

I'm coming from the central coast, so I'm not familliar with other dealers in northern cal, but if I could find a dealer that has had good reputation for not gouging, I'd rather have that piece of mind.

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you ever pick your up? Mine is due in a couple months per tracking, but the horror stories of ADM are mounting.
I have an 11/22 build date. Supposedly no ADM on reservations, but I don't personally know of anyone who's picked their Bronco up from Heritage to confirm.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I currently have my order being setup with sunnyvale ford because i bought my mustang with them and was happy with that experience.

I was wondering if anyone has used them for their bronco order and whether they had a decent experience. THey swore up and down my cost would be msrp on my order... until the last time I talked to them where there was a "standard 6.5k markup" which is more than frustrating.

I'm coming from the central coast, so I'm not familliar with other dealers in northern cal, but if I could find a dealer that has had good reputation for not gouging, I'd rather have that piece of mind.
if you're still able to switch, then go with @Gloff at Serramonte

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford Store Morgan Hill was fast and easy. I locked in my price last year in writing. The price was 450.00 over invoice which was about 1,400.00 under MSRP. I had my reservation at Downtown Ford in my home town of Sacramento and there pricing was fair at straight MSRP, but I happened to see an add on my cell phone when I was in Morgan Hill last year and called them, changed my order to them once I found out the pricing. When I went to pick the Bronco up I was done in less than hour no BS at all. Call and ask for Carlos Fernandez, Sales Consultant, The Ford Store Morgan Hill (408)782-8201.

ou812545

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E60 M5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hey folks, has anyone picked one up with Livermore ford? I've got a reservation and getting concerned with a last minute ADM. My build date is currently first week of Nov.
I had the same concerns. I picked mine up from Livermore Ford on Nov. 10th and they stood by thier word with No ADM. They did a great job.

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked her up today from Serramonte Ford, and couldn't be happier. Eric and Sean @Gloff were great and honored their deal. Blend 7/23 sat on dirt mountain Shipped Nov 1st BD/2.7
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 20211120_114656
Ford Bronco Northern California dealership discussion 20211120_114656
Looks great! šŸ˜ Congrats! Same build here! Built on 11/8, and can't wait for mine!

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Ford Store Morgan Hill was fast and easy. I locked in my price last year in writing. The price was 450.00 over invoice which was about 1,400.00 under MSRP. I had my reservation at Downtown Ford in my home town of Sacramento and there pricing was fair at straight MSRP, but I happened to see an add on my cell phone when I was in Morgan Hill last year and called them, changed my order to them once I found out the pricing. When I went to pick the Bronco up I was done in less than hour no BS at all. Call and ask for Carlos Fernandez, Sales Consultant, The Ford Store Morgan Hill (408)782-8201.
dang downtown ford wouldnt honor it? i currently have my reservation with future ford but so far there customer service has been horrible, i send a screen shot to my sales guy from the forum from someone stating they had a 10k mark up and he never replied when i asked him if it was true. any other time i would have canceled long ago. wondering if anyone had any tips on how to move the reservation over my build date is set for 1/10/22
Sponsored