Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my Bronco from Auburn Ford outside of Sacramento since I live in Newcastle. Paid exactly MSRP. Smoothest car buying experience ever. Small dealership but they were fantastic.
i was orginally going to rsrv with auburn but put in my res first day and didn’t want to lose my date lol
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my Bronco from Auburn Ford outside of Sacramento since I live in Newcastle. Paid exactly MSRP. Smoothest car buying experience ever. Small dealership but they were fantastic.
I posted a couple times about them. I definitely got a good vibe although my reservation is not with them. Glad to know someone was able to back up my thoughts.

I'm in Roseville but plan on going to them for any of my Bronco needs because I hate future Ford here.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a Roseville order here. I'll update ya'll before the end of the year on how it went. So far, the communication on status has been good with Future Ford Roseville. As usual, we will see when the paper hits the desk what's what. I think Roseville has a new manager from the time this thread was first posted? If so that's the guy I'm talking to.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm a Roseville order here. I'll update ya'll before the end of the year on how it went. So far, the communication on status has been good with Future Ford Roseville. As usual, we will see when the paper hits the desk what's what. I think Roseville has a new manager from the time this thread was first posted? If so that's the guy I'm talking to.
You better get that in writing that they will not add any additional charges. Potentially new manager or not, they are the snakeiest dealer around (well most of the Roseville Auto Mall are)

If I were you, I would go to Auburn Ford, especially if future Ford will not agree in writing.

Sponsored

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You better get that in writing that they will not add any additional charges. Potentially new manager or not, they are the snakeiest dealer around (well most of the Roseville Auto Mall are)

If I were you, I would go to Auburn Ford, especially if future Ford will not agree in writing.
Message received. Working with Geweke Ford, contacted Auburn but no response from them so far, it has only been a day I would trust them too though. I will see if Future Roseville gives a response by next week.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Message received. Working with Geweke Ford, contacted Auburn but no response from them so far, it has only been a day I would trust them too though. I will see if Future Roseville gives a response by next week.

If you need a direct contact for future ford lmn i can provide you my sales rep at the sac location, roseville future i dont hear great things about

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you need a direct contact for future ford lmn i can provide you my sales rep at the sac location, roseville future i dont hear great things about
theirs a preorder that went sour on a sac future ford bronco $9,995 above msrp too, at this point I've heard bad things about both future fords.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

theirs a preorder that went sour on a sac future ford bronco $9,995 above msrp too, at this point I've heard bad things about both future fords.
Aurburn is legit but they are small so I don't know about their allocations. Give them a chance to respond or just call them up. Otherwise the only ones I know of 100% are Serramonte and Walnut Creek.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yea ive heard many people have issues not sure if its the rep or location but luckily i know the sales manager and rep pretty well and they sell alot to people i work with so they confirmed they would honor msrp but anyone who comes on the lot for a canceled res would be paying above msrp. we shall see soon enough tho. delivery should be by end of month.

Sponsored

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought my 2021 Bronco through Ron Dupratt Ford in Dixon. I worked with Tobin Roat and the whole process was great. They are definitely a small town dealer and very honest.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so Future Ford Roseville did not reply to my questions of "if there will be added dealer markup", and they did not tell me "if their will be any other fees" or "if they will sign a price agreement." Yuba City Gewecke ford contacted Ford for me and said " ford will NOT be able to transfer your order". Judging by Carmax and other dealers like Oroville of all places having 2 broncos marked up on floor not selling I would say that these bronco prices are soon (1-6 months) going to all comedown. There's just too many 70K broncos on sale that are not selling and with the hard top costing 7.8k afterward and ford making 10k broncos a month by the time I get mine in ,August hopefully, I don't think markup will be much of a thing. No way these 70-90k markup broncos are gonna stay that high. Plus I'm just gonna guess that interest rates are going to go up by a lot by then. Just all my conjecture and complete guessing. Either way, nothing I can do to change my order.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yea ive heard many people have issues not sure if its the rep or location but luckily i know the sales manager and rep pretty well and they sell alot to people i work with so they confirmed they would honor msrp but anyone who comes on the lot for a canceled res would be paying above msrp. we shall see soon enough tho. delivery should be by end of month.
I work with him too, he's great about telling me where I am on the order chain. I understand marking up floor/nores broncos 15k like the 2.3 that came in November. I have all my hopes in FF Roseville

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does nobody buy from small town dealers anymore? Big dealers are so bad.

Team Ford in Woodland, St Helena Ford in Napa county or Sanderson Ford in Healdsburg.
Just discovering this thread. I switched (Ford corporate switched me) from Towne Ford in Redwood City to North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz because
  1. A good friend had a good experience at NBF
  2. Towne got a low Yelp rating and during initial inquiries, they were less than knowledgeable, less than good on the vibes
  3. North Bay was on an early list of dealers that committed to no ADM and they recently sent out an ad e-mail that advertised no AMD for all the new cars (tho Bronco wasn't on the list). I don't have an agreement w/ them, but from everything I've seen either there will be no markup or they will suffer a lot of bad PR.

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just discovering this thread. I switched (Ford corporate switched me) from Towne Ford in Redwood City to North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz because
  1. A good friend had a good experience at NBF
  2. Towne got a low Yelp rating and during initial inquiries, they were less than knowledgeable, less than good on the vibes
  3. North Bay was on an early list of dealers that committed to no ADM and they recently sent out an ad e-mail that advertised no AMD for all the new cars (tho Bronco wasn't on the list). I don't have an agreement w/ them, but from everything I've seen either there will be no markup or they will suffer a lot of bad PR.
When did u switch/call?
Sponsored